IRC logs of #boinc for Thursday, 2010-02-11

01:09 <XioNYC> &wx LGA

01:09 <Romulus> XioNYC: Weather for La Guardia, NY; Temperature: 34°F / 1°C | Humidity: 73% | Pressure: 29.33in / 993hPa (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: NNW | Wind Speed: 22mph / 35km/h ; Overnight - Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Areas of blowing snow. Windy with lows in the mid 20s. Northwest winds around 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph; Thursday - Partly sunny and windy. Highs (1 more message)

01:09 <XioNYC> &more

01:09 <Romulus> XioNYC: in the mid 30s. Northwest winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph; Thursday Night - Mostly cloudy and brisk. Lows in the lower 20s. Northwest winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph

01:09 * XioNYC needs more snow...

01:09 <XioNYC> &nn

01:09 <Romulus> Live long and crunch!

01:27 * Tank_Master can never have to much snow

01:42 *** rmayorga has quit IRC

01:46 *** Tank_Master has quit IRC

01:51 *** Tank_Master has joined #boinc

01:55 *** rmayorga has joined #boinc

01:55 *** rmayorga has quit IRC

01:55 *** rmayorga has joined #boinc

02:39 *** Piaggo has joined #boinc

05:20 *** quail has joined #boinc

05:36 *** Piaggo has quit IRC

05:46 *** efc has quit IRC

06:18 <wdsmia> &wx dsm

06:18 <Romulus> wdsmia: Weather for Des Moines International, IA; Temperature: 6°F / -14°C | Humidity: 80% | Pressure: 30.20in / 1023hPa (Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: ENE | Wind Speed: 7mph / 11km/h ; Today - Cloudy. Isolated flurries in the afternoon. High in the lower 20s. Southeast wind near 5 mph; Tonight - Cloudy. A slight chance of light snow through midnight... then a chance of light (1 more message)

06:18 <wdsmia> &more

06:18 <Romulus> wdsmia: snow after midnight. Not as cold. Low in the lower 20s. Southeast wind near 5 mph. Chance of snow 30 percent; Friday - Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of light snow. High around 30. Southeast wind near 5 mph shifting to the northwest in the afternoon

06:24 *** Guest30623 has quit IRC

06:24 *** Guest30623 has joined #boinc

06:25 *** Guest30623 is now known as MTughan

06:26 <hawmps> 'lo

08:20 *** wdsmia_w has joined #boinc

09:20 *** dizzie has quit IRC

09:31 *** Sir_Remoz has quit IRC

09:31 *** Sir_Remoz has joined #boinc

09:35 *** quail has quit IRC

10:38 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

11:08 <RomW> Well, the next major version of BOINC will contain a notification area icon, complete with tooltips and balloons

11:09 <RomW> What a pain in the butt

11:09 <RomW> lol

11:09 <RomW> 90% of the docs on the APIs were out of date

11:09 <RomW> but it now works

12:04 *** Piaggo has joined #boinc

12:17 *** proton23 has joined #boinc

12:29 *** claw has joined #boinc

14:16 *** proton23 has left #boinc

14:29 <Tank_Master> my major verion, you mean 7.x?

14:29 <Tank_Master> by*

14:29 <Tank_Master> RomW

14:29 <PovAddict> probably 6.12

14:29 <Tank_Master> ahh

14:43 *** Aeternus has joined #boinc

14:45 <RomW> whatever it'll be called

14:45 <RomW> lol

14:57 <Tank_Master> oh, romw, i have an issue with the 6.10.32

14:57 <Tank_Master> I have both aqua and ran running at the same time

14:58 <Tank_Master> while itll switch between the 2 fine when rna has a lot of WUs on the comp, when there was only 2 RNA WUs on my i7, aqua keeps running, even when RNA is past its due date

14:58 <Tank_Master> and RNA isnt asking for work in this state

14:58 *** PovAddict has quit IRC

15:00 *** Aeternus has quit IRC

15:13 *** PovAddict has joined #boinc

15:43 <yoyo[RKN]> &math 2^(2^20)

15:43 <Romulus> yoyo[RKN]: Error: Something in there wasn't a valid number.

15:44 <xcamel> lol

15:44 <yoyo[RKN]> &wx sxf

15:44 <Romulus> yoyo[RKN]: Weather for Berlin Schoenefeld, ; Temperature: 28°F / -2°C | Humidity: 93% | Pressure: 29.83in / 1010hPa (Steady) | Conditions: Light Snow | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 12mph / 18km/h ; Thursday - Conditions: Chance of Snow. High: 30°F; Thursday Night - Conditions: Chance of Snow. Low: 24°F; Friday - Conditions: Chance of Snow. High: 33°F; Friday Night - Conditions: Chance of (1 more message)

15:45 <PovAddict> &math 2**(2**20)

15:45 <Romulus> PovAddict: Error: The answer exceeded 1.79769313486e+308 or so.

15:53 *** RomW has quit IRC

15:54 *** RomW has joined #boinc

16:59 *** wdsmia_w has quit IRC

17:00 *** stux|RC-only has quit IRC

17:10 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

17:13 *** stux|RC-only has joined #boinc

17:19 <wdsmia> re-hi

17:21 <Tank_Master> wb

17:34 *** quail has joined #boinc

17:39 <quail> &wx roseworthy ag college

17:39 <Romulus> quail: Weather for Roseworthy Ag College, SA; Temperature: 67.8°F / 19.9°C | Humidity: 68% | Pressure: 29.29in / 991.8hPa (Steady) | Conditions: Mostly Cloudy | Wind Direction: SSE | Wind Speed: 2.9mph / 4.7km/h ; Thursday - Conditions: Unknown. High: 68°F; Thursday Night - Conditions: Partly Cloudy. Low: 57°F; Friday - Conditions: Overcast. High: 82°F; Friday Night - Conditions: Partly Cloudy. (1 more message)

17:39 <quail> &more

17:39 <Romulus> quail: Low: 55°F; Saturday - Conditions: Clear. High: 84°F; Saturday Night - Conditions: Clear. Low: 55°F

17:48 <xcamel> 'lo

17:52 *** xcamel has quit IRC

17:54 *** xcamel has joined #boinc

17:54 *** xcamel has quit IRC

17:54 *** xcamel has joined #boinc

17:54 *** ChanServ sets mode: +o xcamel

17:57 *** xcamel has quit IRC

18:03 *** xcamel has joined #boinc

18:03 *** xcamel has joined #boinc

18:03 *** ChanServ sets mode: +o xcamel

18:06 <xcamel> pffft..

18:18 <xcamel> &wx 12074

18:18 <Romulus> xcamel: Weather for Galway, NY; Temperature: 24.1°F / -4.4°C | Humidity: 71% | Pressure: 29.74in / 1007.0hPa (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SSW | Wind Speed: 3.0mph / 4.8km/h ; Tonight - Mostly clear. Cooler with the low around 15. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph; Friday - Mostly sunny. The high in the upper 20s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph; Friday Night - (1 more message)

18:18 <xcamel> &more

18:18 <Romulus> xcamel: Mostly clear in the evening...then becoming partly cloudy. The low around 13. West winds 10 to 15 mph

18:19 <xcamel> Would have been a really beautiful day if it wasn't for the %$#!! winds

18:22 *** quail has quit IRC

18:22 *** stux|RC-only has quit IRC

18:25 *** quail has joined #boinc

18:25 *** stux|RC-only has joined #boinc

18:31 *** Piaggo has quit IRC

18:35 *** quail has quit IRC

18:36 <CoderForLife> &wx 45140

18:36 <Romulus> CoderForLife: Weather for Loveland, OH; Temperature: 26.9°F / -2.8°C | Humidity: 75% | Pressure: 29.74in / 1007.0hPa (Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: ESE | Wind Speed: 0.0mph / 0.0km/h ; Tonight - Mostly clear. Lows 0 to 5 above. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Wind chill as low as zero; Friday - Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 20s. Northwest winds around 5 mph; Friday Night - (1 more message)

18:36 <CoderForLife> hmm  a bit nippy

18:36 <CoderForLife> &more

18:36 <Romulus> CoderForLife: Partly cloudy in the evening...then becoming mostly cloudy. Cold with lows 5 to 10 above. Northwest winds around 5 mph

18:39 <xcamel> 'lo CFL

18:50 *** dizzie has joined #boinc

18:50 *** efc has joined #boinc

18:55 *** XioNYC has quit IRC

19:00 *** XioNYC has joined #boinc

19:14 *** claw has quit IRC

19:37 *** efc has quit IRC

19:53 <xcamel> laterz..

20:18 *** stux|RC-only has quit IRC

20:18 *** stux|RC-only has joined #boinc

22:27 *** CoderForLife has quit IRC

22:55 *** efc has joined #boinc

23:22 *** quail has joined #boinc

23:39 <quail> &wx roseworthy ag college

23:39 <Romulus> quail: Weather for Roseworthy Ag College, SA; Temperature: 84.7°F / 29.3°C | Humidity: 32% | Pressure: 29.17in / 987.7hPa (Falling) | Conditions: Mostly Cloudy | Wind Direction: East | Wind Speed: 4.0mph / 6.4km/h ; Thursday - Conditions: Unknown. High: 68°F; Thursday Night - Conditions: Partly Cloudy. Low: 57°F; Friday - Conditions: Overcast. High: 82°F; Friday Night - Conditions: Partly (1 more message)

23:39 <quail> &more

23:39 <Romulus> quail: Cloudy. Low: 55°F; Saturday - Conditions: Clear. High: 84°F; Saturday Night - Conditions: Clear. Low: 55°F

23:39 <wdsmia> &wx dsm

23:39 <Romulus> wdsmia: Weather for Des Moines International, IA; Temperature: 25°F / -4°C | Humidity: 78% | Pressure: 30.10in / 1019hPa (Falling) | Conditions: Light Snow | Wind Direction: ESE | Wind Speed: 4mph / 6km/h ; Rest of Tonight - A chance of light snow before midnight...then light snow likely after midnight. Not as cold. New snow accumulation around 1 inch. Low 15 to 20. Southeast wind near 5 mph. (1 more message)

23:39 <wdsmia> &more

23:39 <Romulus> wdsmia: Chance of snow 60 percent; Friday - Cloudy. A chance of light snow in the morning...then isolated flurries in the afternoon. High around 30. East wind near 5 mph shifting to the north in the afternoon. Chance of snow 40 percent; Friday Night - Mostly cloudy in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. Low around 15. West wind near 5 mph shifting to the southwest after midnight

23:41 <efc> moo

23:41 <efc> &wx 30625

23:41 <Romulus> efc: Weather for Buckhead, GA; Temperature: 36°F / 2°C | Humidity: 70% | Pressure: 29.91in / 1013hPa (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: North | Wind Speed: 0mph / 0km/h ; Tonight - Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Light and variable winds; Friday - Snow and rain likely in the morning...then snow in the afternoon. Snow accumulation around 2 inches. Highs in the upper 30s. Northeast (1 more message)

23:41 <efc> &more

23:41 <Romulus> efc: winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 90 percent; Friday Night - Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow in the evening...then partly cloudy after midnight. Lows in the mid 20s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph; Winter Storm Watch for Morgan County in effect until 12: 00 AM EST on February 13, 2010

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.4 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!