IRC logs of #boinc for Tuesday, 2010-07-06

00:25 <PovAddict> hey zombie67

00:26 <zombie67> yo

00:33 *** efc has joined #boinc

00:35 *** infinisoft has quit IRC

00:38 *** os2mac has joined #boinc

00:57 *** zombie67 has quit IRC

01:43 *** os2mac has quit IRC

02:01 *** ELGono has joined #boinc

02:13 *** zombie67 has joined #boinc

02:31 *** zombie67 has quit IRC

03:30 *** EL_Gono has joined #boinc

03:33 *** ELGono has quit IRC

04:26 *** EL_Gono has quit IRC

05:14 *** PovAddict_ has joined #boinc

05:15 *** PovAddict has quit IRC

06:19 <wdsmia> &wx 50319

06:19 <Romulus> wdsmia: Temperature: 70.4F / 21.3C | Humidity: 97% | Pressure: 29.86in / 1011.1hPa (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: NNW | Wind Speed: 1.0mph / 1.6km/h ; Today - Mostly cloudy. Isolated thunderstorms in the morning...then a chance of showers and isolated thunderstorms in the afternoon. High in the lower 80s. West wind near 5 mph shifting to the south in the afternoon. Chance of (1 more message)

06:19 <wdsmia> &more

06:19 <Romulus> wdsmia: precipitation 30 percent.; Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and isolated thunderstorms. Low in the upper 60s. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.; Wednesday - Thunderstorms likely. High around 80. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of thunderstorms 70 percent.; Flood Warning for Polk County in effect until 7:00 AM CDT on July 07, 2010;

06:39 <hawmps> damn.. still hot.

06:59 *** MTughan has quit IRC

07:02 *** MTughan has joined #boinc

07:05 *** MTughan has quit IRC

07:15 *** MTughan has joined #boinc

07:15 *** MTughan is now known as Guest3846

07:19 <hawmps> &wx 12020

07:19 <Romulus> hawmps: Temperature: 76.3F / 24.6C | Humidity: 87% | Pressure: 29.77in / 1008.0hPa (Rising) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: WNW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph / 0.0km/h ; Today - Mostly sunny. Hazy...hot with highs in the mid 90s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Heat index values up to 102.; Tonight - Mostly clear. Hazy. Humid with lows in the lower 70s. West winds 5 to 10 mph.; Wednesday - Mostly (1 more message)

07:19 <hawmps> &more

07:19 <Romulus> hawmps: sunny. Hazy...hot. Humid with highs in the mid 90s. Northwest winds around 5 mph. Heat index values up to 102.; Heat Advisory for Saratoga County in effect until 7:00 PM EDT on July 06, 2010; Special Weather Statement for Saratoga County in effect until 10:00 PM EDT on July 06, 2010;

08:26 *** wdsmia_w has joined #boinc

08:59 *** efc has quit IRC

09:05 *** hawmps has quit IRC

09:07 *** hawmps has joined #boinc

09:07 *** hawmps has quit IRC

09:07 *** hawmps has joined #boinc

09:07 *** ChanServ sets mode: +o hawmps

09:13 *** Edgeman has quit IRC

09:50 <desti> http://mars-sim.sourceforge.net/

09:50 <Romulus> Title: Mars Simulation Project (at mars-sim.sourceforge.net)

10:01 *** kim27 has joined #boinc

10:18 <hawmps> terraforming?

11:00 *** Edgeman has joined #boinc

11:06 <hawmps> ugh.. heat index just hit 100°F

11:21 *** DragonFire1024 has joined #boinc

11:31 *** gamerchick02 has joined #boinc

11:40 *** PovAddict_ has quit IRC

11:40 <hawmps> make that 101

11:41 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

11:45 *** PovAddict_ has joined #boinc

11:45 *** PovAddict_ is now known as PovAddict

11:56 *** Aeternus has joined #boinc

12:43 *** quail has quit IRC

12:54 <hawmps> um... make that 105F

13:00 *** licensed has quit IRC

14:25 <PovAddict> hawmps: ugh

14:25 <PovAddict> &wx EZE

14:25 <Romulus> PovAddict: Temperature: 57F / 14C | Humidity: 94% | Pressure: 29.74in / 1007hPa (Falling) | Conditions: Light Drizzle | Wind Direction: ENE | Wind Speed: 14mph / 22km/h ; Chance of a Thunderstorm. High:60 F.; Chance of Rain. Low:39 F.; Chance of Rain. High:57 F.; Clear. Low:37 F.; Clear. High:62 F.; Clear. Low:32 F.;

14:38 <hawmps> 95.6F >> 104.2 H.I.

14:54 *** GaelicGrime has joined #boinc

15:13 *** Aeternus has quit IRC

15:23 *** licensed has joined #boinc

16:21 *** Guest3846 has quit IRC

16:21 *** Guest3846 has joined #boinc

16:21 *** Guest3846 is now known as MTughan

16:28 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

16:50 *** wdsmia_w has quit IRC

17:54 <wdsmia> re-hi

18:42 *** Aeternus has joined #boinc

19:02 *** infinisoft has joined #boinc

19:07 *** Aeternus has quit IRC

19:35 <xcamel> 'lo Doug

19:51 *** quail has joined #boinc

19:55 *** gamerchick02 has quit IRC

20:10 <xcamel> &wx 12074

20:10 <Romulus> xcamel: Temperature: 81.6F / 27.6C | Humidity: 78% | Pressure: 29.77in / 1008.0hPa (Rising) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: SE | Wind Speed: 0.0mph / 0.0km/h ; Tonight - Mostly clear. Hazy. Humid with lows in the lower 70s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph this evening...becoming light and variable. Heat index values up to 104 early this evening.; Wednesday - Mostly sunny. Hazy...hot. (2 more messages)

20:10 <xcamel> &more

20:10 <Romulus> xcamel: Humid with highs in the mid 90s. Northwest winds around 5 mph.; Wednesday Night - Mostly clear. Hazy in the evening...then patchy fog after midnight. Humid with lows around 70. West winds around 5 mph in the evening...becoming light and variable.; Heat Advisory for Saratoga County in effect until 8:00 PM EDT on July 07, 2010; Special Weather Statement for Saratoga County in effect until 10:00 (1 more message)

20:10 <xcamel> &more

20:10 <Romulus> xcamel: PM EDT on July 06, 2010;

20:11 <xcamel> yeah.. excessive heat warning.

20:24 *** infinisoft has quit IRC

20:29 *** infinisoft has joined #boinc

20:44 *** quail has quit IRC

20:52 <CoderForLife> &wx Hades, NY

20:52 <Romulus> CoderForLife: Error: HTTP Error 500: Server Error

20:52 <CoderForLife> &wx Perdition, NY

20:52 <Romulus> CoderForLife: Error: HTTP Error 500: Server Error

20:52 <CoderForLife> &wx Styx, NY

20:53 <Romulus> CoderForLife: Error: HTTP Error 500: Server Error

20:53 <PovAddict> &wx eze

20:53 <Romulus> PovAddict: Temperature: 52F / 11C | Humidity: 94% | Pressure: 29.80in / 1009hPa (Steady) | Conditions: Light Drizzle | Wind Direction: SE | Wind Speed: 8mph / 13km/h ; Chance of Rain. High:60 F.; Chance of Rain. Low:39 F.; Chance of Rain. High:57 F.; Clear. Low:37 F.; Clear. High:60 F.; Clear. Low:32 F.;

20:53 <CoderForLife> &wx Blast Furnace, NY

20:53 <Romulus> CoderForLife: Error: HTTP Error 500: Server Error

20:53 <PovAddict> &wx new york

20:53 <Romulus> PovAddict: Error: HTTP Error 500: Server Error

20:53 <CoderForLife> &wx Oven, NY

20:53 <Romulus> CoderForLife: Error: HTTP Error 500: Server Error

20:54 <CoderForLife> &wx Kiln, NY

20:54 <Romulus> CoderForLife: Error: HTTP Error 500: Server Error

20:54 <PovAddict> oven? :P

20:54 * CoderForLife quites being cute

20:54 <CoderForLife> er quits

20:58 <CoderForLife> very tired - early 2 bed

20:58 <CoderForLife> gn all

21:11 *** stux|RC-only has quit IRC

21:13 *** infinisoft has quit IRC

21:18 *** synapt has quit IRC

21:18 *** xcamel_ has joined #boinc

21:18 *** xcamel_ has quit IRC

21:18 *** xcamel_ has joined #boinc

21:18 *** ChanServ sets mode: +o xcamel_

21:18 *** infinisoft has joined #boinc

21:19 *** synapt has joined #boinc

21:19 *** xcamel has quit IRC

21:22 *** stux|RC-only has joined #boinc

22:29 *** plaztilina has joined #boinc

22:36 *** plaztilina has quit IRC

22:38 *** licensed has quit IRC

23:22 *** kim27 has quit IRC

23:29 *** quail has joined #boinc

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.4 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!