IRC logs of #boinc for Saturday, 2010-07-10

00:45 *** efc has quit IRC

00:58 *** efc has joined #boinc

01:24 *** efc has quit IRC

02:19 *** sLoBo has joined #boinc

02:25 *** zombie67 has quit IRC

02:39 *** sLoBo has quit IRC

04:11 *** DragonFire1024 is now known as DragonFire_aw

04:14 *** wdsmia has quit IRC

06:00 *** Aeternus has joined #boinc

06:56 *** Aeternus has quit IRC

08:14 *** Aeternus has joined #boinc

08:20 *** yang has quit IRC

08:35 *** yang has joined #boinc

08:38 *** yang has quit IRC

08:38 *** yang has joined #boinc

08:55 <xcamel> 'lo

09:10 *** infinisoft has quit IRC

09:41 *** quail has quit IRC

09:42 *** quail has joined #boinc

11:46 <CoderForLife> morning any and all

11:49 <CoderForLife> almost "noon" any and all

12:20 *** Aeternus has quit IRC

12:28 *** gamerchick02 has joined #boinc

13:13 *** PovAddict has joined #boinc

13:16 *** PovAddict has quit IRC

13:19 *** PovAddict has joined #boinc

13:28 *** fcestrada has joined #boinc

13:54 <desti> http://www.bp.com/liveassets/bp_internet/globalbp/globalbp_uk_english/incident_response/STAGING/local_assets/downloads_pdfs/Press_QA_Slides_sealing_cap.pdf

13:54 <Romulus> <http://tinyurl.com/2dkh3ne> (at www.bp.com)

15:30 <xcamel> &wx 12074

15:30 <Romulus> xcamel: Temperature: 78.0F / 25.6C | Humidity: 78% | Pressure: 29.66in / 1004.3hPa (Falling) | Conditions: Mostly Cloudy | Wind Direction: SE | Wind Speed: 0.0mph / 0.0km/h ; This Afternoon - Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Cooler with the high in the upper 70s. Northwest winds around 5 mph.; Tonight - Mostly cloudy in the evening...then becoming partly cloudy. Patchy fog after (1 more message)

15:30 <xcamel> &more

15:30 <Romulus> xcamel: midnight. Humid with the low in the mid 60s. Northwest winds around 5 mph.; Sunday - Partly sunny. The high in the mid 80s. North winds around 5 mph.;

15:31 <CoderForLife> hey xcamel

15:32 <CoderForLife> I heep watching for Doug - he's in the area today - I'm hoping he finds time to swing by my place

15:34 <CoderForLife> er keep

15:35 <CoderForLife> but - I have to run a quick errand

15:36 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

15:43 *** DragonFire_aw is now known as DragonFire1024

15:54 *** efc has joined #boinc

16:10 <yoyo[RKN]> &wx sxf

16:10 <Romulus> yoyo[RKN]: Temperature: 86F / 30C | Humidity: 35% | Pressure: 30.04in / 1017hPa (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: East | Wind Speed: 10mph / 17km/h ; Clear. High:98 F.; Clear. Low:51 F.; Clear. High:96 F.; Clear. Low:68 F.; Clear. High:95 F.; Clear. Low:50 F.;

16:14 <efc> &wx 30625

16:14 <Romulus> efc: Temperature: 88F / 31C | Humidity: 62% | Pressure: 29.88in / 1012hPa (Falling) | Conditions: Mostly Cloudy | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 5mph / 7km/h ; Tonight - Showers and thunderstorms likely in the afternoon... then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening. Some thunderstorms may produce gusty winds and frequent lightning in the evening. Lows in the lower 70s. (1 more message)

16:15 <efc> &more

16:15 <Romulus> efc: West winds up to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent.; Sunday - Partly sunny with isolated showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 90s. North winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the west in the afternoon. Chance of rain 20 percent.; Sunday Night - Mostly cloudy with isolated showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 70s. Light and variable winds. Chance of rain 20 percent.;

16:33 <xcamel> not too bad..

16:36 <efc> The intermittent storms are helping.

16:44 <xcamel> front went by last night.. didn't help much here.

16:45 <xcamel> small cell to the west, probably going to miss..

17:07 *** compgenius999 has quit IRC

17:23 *** _Danilo_ has quit IRC

17:51 *** DragonFire1024_ has joined #boinc

17:51 *** DragonFire1024 has quit IRC

17:52 *** DragonFire1024_ is now known as DragonFire1024

18:23 *** efc has quit IRC

19:12 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

19:31 *** gamerchick02 has quit IRC

20:24 *** fcestrada has quit IRC

20:30 *** infinisoft has joined #boinc

21:02 *** gamerchick02 has joined #boinc

21:35 *** efc has joined #boinc

21:38 *** gamerchick02 has quit IRC

21:39 *** gamerchick02 has joined #boinc

21:47 *** licensed has joined #boinc

21:49 *** fcestrada has joined #boinc

22:10 *** fcestrada1 has joined #boinc

22:10 *** fcestrada has quit IRC

22:20 *** gamerchick02 has quit IRC

22:21 *** DragonFire1024 has quit IRC

22:51 *** fcestrada1 has quit IRC

22:51 *** fcestrada has joined #boinc

22:58 *** fcestrada has quit IRC

23:50 *** fcestrada has joined #boinc

23:54 *** devunt has joined #boinc

23:54 *** devunt has quit IRC

23:54 *** devunt has joined #boinc

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.4 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!