IRC logs of #boinc for Saturday, 2010-07-24

00:00 *** efc has joined #boinc

00:01 <PovAddict> moo efc

00:01 <PovAddict> still on dialup? :/

00:02 <efc> on weekends

00:02 <efc> moo

00:06 *** siofwolves has quit IRC

00:07 *** TheGasGiant has quit IRC

00:30 *** RomW_ has quit IRC

00:32 *** RomW has joined #boinc

01:08 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

01:17 <PovAddict> moin yoyo

01:17 *** infinisoft has quit IRC

01:17 <PovAddict> yoyo here = it's late and I shouldn't be here

01:21 <zombie67> yeah

01:21 <zombie67> another spanish project

01:22 <zombie67> http://www.primaboinca.com/index.php

01:22 <Romulus> Title: primaboinca (at www.primaboinca.com)

01:25 <PovAddict> that name sucks so much that you'd think it was me who chose it

01:28 <yoyo[RKN]> moin PovAddict

01:28 <yoyo[RKN]> they running some conjectures

01:28 <yoyo[RKN]> it's 7:30m

01:29 <efc> zz

01:37 <zombie67> looks like the same people who set up VRS

01:38 <zombie67> same screwy alternating justification

01:38 <zombie67> http://www.primaboinca.com/results.php?userid=83&offset=0&show_names=0&state=2

01:38 <Romulus> <http://tinyurl.com/275l9w6> (at www.primaboinca.com)

01:39 <zombie67> http://falua.cesfelipesegundo.com/VRS/results.php?userid=773&offset=0&show_names=0&state=3

01:39 <Romulus> <http://tinyurl.com/329amaq> (at falua.cesfelipesegundo.com)

01:39 <zombie67> oh wait, you can't see those pages, I thinnk

01:40 <zombie67> http://falua.cesfelipesegundo.com/VRS/results.php?hostid=87

01:40 <Romulus> <http://tinyurl.com/2uggc9t> (at falua.cesfelipesegundo.com)

01:40 <zombie67> http://www.primaboinca.com/results.php?hostid=135&offset=0&show_names=0&state=2

01:40 <Romulus> <http://tinyurl.com/2u7e9pr> (at www.primaboinca.com)

01:58 *** synapt has quit IRC

02:02 *** synapt has joined #boinc

02:15 *** zombie67 has quit IRC

02:45 *** efc has quit IRC

03:07 *** fcestrad1 is now known as fcestrada

04:35 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

04:42 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

04:47 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

05:03 *** licensed has joined #boinc

05:39 *** Lorvija has joined #boinc

05:54 *** desti_T2 has quit IRC

05:54 *** desti has joined #boinc

05:58 *** quail has joined #boinc

06:01 *** Aeternus has joined #boinc

06:22 *** DerMeister has joined #boinc

07:21 <CoderForLife> morning any and all

07:31 *** TheGasGiant has joined #boinc

07:31 <TheGasGiant> &weather ymml

07:31 <Romulus> TheGasGiant: Temperature: 44F / 7C | Humidity: 83% | Pressure: 30.45in / 1031hPa (Rising) | Conditions: Partly Cloudy | Wind Direction: NW | Wind Speed: 7mph / 11km/h ; Chance of Rain. High:53 F.; Chance of Rain. Low:41 F.; Chance of Rain. High:57 F.; Clear. Low:35 F.; Clear. High:59 F.; Clear. Low:37 F.;

07:58 *** NineX has joined #boinc

07:59 <NineX> hi

07:59 *** desti has quit IRC

08:00 <NineX> anyone can tell me why seti@home don't support powerpc-linux? and/or where i find projects that support that cpus?

08:01 *** Aeternus has quit IRC

08:02 *** Aeternus has joined #boinc

08:44 *** Aeternus has quit IRC

09:39 *** NineX has quit IRC

09:41 *** MTughan has joined #boinc

10:17 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

10:27 <yoyo[RKN]> hmm

10:27 <yoyo[RKN]> *** buffer overflow detected ***: /home/boincadm/projects/rnaworld/cgi-bin/cgi terminated

10:38 *** gamerchick02 has joined #boinc

11:31 <wdsmia> &wx 50319

11:31 <Romulus> wdsmia: Temperature: 74.3F / 23.5C | Humidity: 96% | Pressure: 29.83in / 1010.0hPa (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: NNW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph / 0.0km/h ; Early This Morning - Mostly cloudy. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.; Today - Partly sunny. High in the lower 80s. West wind near 5 mph increasing to northwest 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.; Tonight - Mostly clear. Patchy fog after (1 more message)

11:31 <wdsmia> &more

11:31 <Romulus> wdsmia: midnight. Low in the mid 60s. Northwest wind around 5 mph shifting to the north after midnight.; Flood Warning for Polk County in effect until 5:29 AM CDT on July 31, 2010;

11:35 *** Webu has quit IRC

11:35 *** zombie67 has joined #boinc

11:38 *** Webu has joined #boinc

11:46 *** _Danilo_ has quit IRC

12:10 *** zombie67 has quit IRC

12:24 *** RomW has quit IRC

12:25 *** RomW has joined #boinc

12:40 *** DerMeister has quit IRC

13:54 *** yoyo_RKN has joined #boinc

13:54 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

14:17 *** DragonFire_aw has joined #boinc

14:18 *** DragonFire_aw has left #boinc

14:44 <CoderForLife> &wx 45140

14:44 <Romulus> CoderForLife: Temperature: 91.3F / 32.9C | Humidity: 65% | Pressure: 29.93in / 1013.4hPa (Falling) | Conditions: Mostly Cloudy | Wind Direction: WSW | Wind Speed: 4.0mph / 6.4km/h ; Today - Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 90s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Heat index values up to 104.; Tonight - Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening...then mostly cloudy with (2 more messages)

14:44 <CoderForLife> &more

14:44 <Romulus> CoderForLife: a chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Muggy. Lows in the mid 70s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph...diminishing to around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of rain 30 percent.; Sunday - Showers and thunderstorms likely. Humid with highs in the upper 80s. West winds 5 to 10 mph...becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of rain 70 percent.; Excessive Heat Warning for Hamilton (1 more message)

14:44 <CoderForLife> &more

14:44 <Romulus> CoderForLife: County in effect until 8:00 PM EDT on July 24, 2010;

14:45 <CoderForLife> "muggy" - go outside and get mugged

14:49 *** DerMeister has joined #boinc

15:02 *** stux|RC-only has quit IRC

15:27 *** _Danilo_ has joined #boinc

15:39 *** stux|RC-only has joined #boinc

15:53 *** zombie67 has joined #boinc

16:01 *** efc has joined #boinc

16:15 *** yoyo_RKN has quit IRC

16:19 *** fcestrad1 has joined #boinc

16:22 *** fcestrada has quit IRC

17:07 *** DerMeister has quit IRC

17:19 *** desti has joined #boinc

17:29 *** zombie67 has quit IRC

17:35 *** up365 has quit IRC

17:49 *** up365 has joined #boinc

18:23 *** efc has quit IRC

18:39 *** PovAddict has quit IRC

18:47 *** PovAddict has joined #boinc

19:13 *** desti has quit IRC

19:27 *** desti has joined #boinc

19:56 *** gamerchick02 has quit IRC

21:18 *** DragonFire_aw has joined #boinc

21:19 *** DragonFire_aw has left #boinc

22:27 *** DragonFire_aw has joined #boinc

22:28 *** DragonFire_aw has left #boinc

22:38 *** quail has quit IRC

23:09 *** efc has joined #boinc

23:48 *** PovAddict has quit IRC

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.4 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!