IRC logs of #boinc for Wednesday, 2010-07-28

00:09 *** Lorvija has quit IRC

00:23 *** zombie67 has quit IRC

00:58 *** zombie67 has joined #boinc

01:19 *** zombie67 has quit IRC

01:44 *** zombie67 has joined #boinc

03:05 *** GaelicGrime has quit IRC

03:07 *** zombie67 has quit IRC

03:17 *** GaelicGrime has joined #boinc

04:57 <CoderForLife> &wx 45140

04:57 <Romulus> CoderForLife: Temperature: 73.9F / 23.3C | Humidity: 88% | Pressure: 29.71in / 1006.0hPa (Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: WSW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph / 0.0km/h ; Today - Partly sunny. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms early this morning...then a chance of showers and thunderstorms this late morning and early afternoon. Showers and thunderstorms likely late. Highs in the upper (2 more messages)

04:57 <CoderForLife> &more

04:57 <Romulus> CoderForLife: 80s. Southwest winds around 5 mph...increasing to around 10 mph this afternoon. Chance of rain 60 percent.; Tonight - Mostly cloudy. Showers and thunderstorms likely... mainly in the evening. Muggy. Lows in the lower 70s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent.; Thursday - Partly sunny. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning. Highs in the upper 80s. (1 more message)

04:58 <CoderForLife> &more

04:58 <Romulus> CoderForLife: Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.;

05:56 *** Celelibi_ has joined #boinc

05:58 *** Celelibi has quit IRC

06:05 *** Celelibi_ has quit IRC

06:06 *** Celelibi has joined #boinc

06:18 *** Celelibi has quit IRC

06:19 *** Celelibi has joined #boinc

06:26 *** Celelibi has quit IRC

06:27 *** Celelibi_ has joined #boinc

06:28 <wdsmia> &wx 50319

06:28 <Romulus> wdsmia: Temperature: 77.6F / 25.3C | Humidity: 89% | Pressure: 29.91in / 1012.8hPa (Rising) | Conditions: Mostly Cloudy | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph / 0.0km/h ; Early This Morning - Partly cloudy. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.; Today - Partly sunny. A chance of thunderstorms through mid morning...then a slight chance of thunderstorms in the late morning and afternoon. High in the mid (1 more message)

06:28 <wdsmia> &more

06:28 <Romulus> wdsmia: 80s. West wind 5 to 10 mph shifting to the north in the afternoon. Chance of thunderstorms 30 percent.; Tonight - Partly cloudy. Cooler. Low in the mid 60s. North wind 5 to 10 mph.; Flood Warning for Polk County in effect until 9:24 PM CDT on July 31, 2010;

06:34 *** Celelibi_ has quit IRC

06:34 *** Celelibi has joined #boinc

06:38 <hawmps> 'lo

06:38 <hawmps> &wx 12020

06:38 <Romulus> hawmps: Temperature: 61.6F / 16.4C | Humidity: 92% | Pressure: 29.76in / 1007.7hPa (Falling) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: WNW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph / 0.0km/h ; Today - Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s. South winds 10 to 15 mph.; Tonight - Partly cloudy in the evening...then becoming mostly cloudy. A chance of thunderstorms. Showers likely...mainly after midnight. Humid with (1 more message)

06:40 *** synapt has quit IRC

06:40 *** synapt has joined #boinc

06:42 *** Celelibi has quit IRC

06:43 *** Celelibi has joined #boinc

07:24 <hawmps> &more

07:24 <Romulus> hawmps: lows in the upper 60s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph...diminishing to around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of rain 60 percent.; Thursday - Partly sunny. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning. Highs in the mid 80s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.;

07:33 *** desti_T2 is now known as desti

07:35 *** Tank_Master has quit IRC

07:35 *** Tank-Master has joined #boinc

08:17 *** wdsmia_w has joined #boinc

08:41 <hawmps> opera 10.60 sucks.

08:41 <hawmps> exit

08:41 <hawmps> oops.

09:05 *** hawmps has quit IRC

09:05 *** hawmps has joined #boinc

09:05 *** hawmps has quit IRC

09:05 *** hawmps has joined #boinc

09:05 *** ChanServ sets mode: +o hawmps

10:11 *** efc has quit IRC

10:46 <desti> http://www.linuxmint.com/blog/?p=1495

10:46 <Romulus> Title: The Linux Mint Blog Blog Archive Linux Mint 9 KDE released! (at www.linuxmint.com)

11:28 *** old511 has joined #boinc

11:29 <old511> hello

11:31 <old511> just checking in so you know i,m still kicking :-0

11:33 <old511> later all

11:33 *** old511 is now known as old

11:33 * old is away - B.B.L. - Be Back Later - Pager[Off] Log[On]

11:36 <old> msg nickserv identify old1369

11:38 *** old is now known as old511

11:38 * old511 is back - B.B.L. - Be Back Later - 4m.59s

11:41 *** old511 is now known as old

11:41 * old is away - B.B.L. - Be Back Later - Pager[Off] Log[On]

11:41 *** old has quit IRC

11:42 *** old has joined #boinc

11:42 *** old has quit IRC

11:42 *** old has joined #boinc

11:43 *** old has joined #boinc

11:45 <desti> old.fail

13:04 <hawmps> lol

13:21 *** DerMeister has joined #boinc

14:24 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

14:39 *** Tank-Master has quit IRC

14:39 *** Tank_Master has joined #boinc

14:57 *** DerMeister has quit IRC

15:18 *** Aeternus has joined #boinc

16:04 *** desti has quit IRC

16:26 <xcamel> &wx 12074

16:26 <Romulus> xcamel: Temperature: 80.5F / 26.9C | Humidity: 62% | Pressure: 29.69in / 1005.3hPa (Falling) | Conditions: Mostly Cloudy | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 0.0mph / 0.0km/h ; Tonight - Partly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms this evening...then mostly cloudy with showers likely with a chance of thunderstorms after midnight. Some thunderstorms may produce heavy rainfall after (2 more messages)

16:26 <xcamel> &more

16:26 <Romulus> xcamel: midnight. Lows around 70. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph...diminishing to around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of rain 70 percent.; Thursday - Scattered showers in the morning. Partly sunny. Humid with highs in the mid 80s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent.; Thursday Night - Mostly clear. Cooler with lows in the upper 50s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 (1 more message)

16:26 <xcamel> &more

16:26 <Romulus> xcamel: mph...diminishing to around 5 mph after midnight.;

16:32 *** fcestrad1 has quit IRC

16:33 *** fcestrada has joined #boinc

16:53 *** wdsmia_w has quit IRC

17:20 *** DragonFire_aw has joined #boinc

17:21 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

17:36 <CoderForLife> 'evenin'

17:43 <CoderForLife> &wx 45140

17:43 <Romulus> CoderForLife: Temperature: 88.1F / 31.2C | Humidity: 64% | Pressure: 29.65in / 1003.9hPa (Steady) | Conditions: Partly Cloudy | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 2.0mph / 3.2km/h ; Tonight - Partly cloudy with showers and thunderstorms likely this evening...then mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Lows in the lower 70s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain (1 more message)

17:43 <CoderForLife> &more

17:43 <Romulus> CoderForLife: 60 percent.; Thursday - Partly sunny. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning. Highs in the upper 80s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.; Thursday Night - Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 60s. North winds 5 to 10 mph.;

18:05 *** DragonFire_aw has left #boinc

18:15 *** licensed has joined #boinc

18:27 *** desti has joined #boinc

18:28 *** Aeternus has quit IRC

19:46 *** Rookie_69 has joined #boinc

19:46 *** Rookie_69 is now known as Rookie_asea

19:48 *** Rookie_asea is now known as Rookie_69

19:48 *** efc has joined #boinc

19:48 <Rookie_69> Moo.

19:49 <efc> moo

20:18 *** Tank_Master has quit IRC

20:19 *** Tank_Master has joined #boinc

20:19 <Rookie_69> I think I'm expected to stroll from boat to boat... Better go.

20:20 <Rookie_69> L8er.

20:20 *** Rookie_69 has quit IRC

20:22 *** quail_linux has joined #boinc

20:23 *** quail has quit IRC

20:23 *** quail_linux is now known as quail

20:48 * CoderForLife pops back in

20:48 <CoderForLife> had to fix the portable A/C in Stephen's room

20:49 <CoderForLife> the exhaust fan developed a crack in the rotor, causing it to hit the fan housing as it turned

20:50 <CoderForLife> a bit of wire around the blades to pull it back together, and a same length wire 180 degrees opposite for balance, and the noise is cured (for now)

20:52 <efc> Sounds like it will double as a decent weed-eater

20:53 <PovAddict> what? no duct tape?

20:55 *** quail has quit IRC

21:11 *** quail has joined #boinc

21:13 <CoderForLife> duct tape was considered - no volunteer ducks were available to crawl in and do the job

21:15 <CoderForLife> kinda looks like this model  http://www.royalsovereign.com/products/view/14

21:15 <Romulus> Title: Royal Sovereign (at www.royalsovereign.com)

21:16 <CoderForLife> that might be the same one

21:17 <CoderForLife> it had a 3 year warranty, and it just passed 3 years

21:17 <CoderForLife> coincidence?  I think not!

21:18 * CoderForLife listens to the sound of the black helicopters hovering outside his window

21:19 <CoderForLife> http://www.keloland.com/News/NewsDetail6371.cfm?Id=102949  ouch

21:19 <Romulus> <http://tinyurl.com/2c4gjbz> (at www.keloland.com)

21:25 <CoderForLife> gn all

22:00 *** quail_linux has joined #boinc

22:01 *** quail has quit IRC

22:01 *** quail_linux is now known as quail

22:29 *** DragonFire_aw has joined #boinc

22:29 *** DragonFire_aw has left #boinc

23:48 *** RomW has joined #boinc

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.4 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!