IRC logs of #boinc for Friday, 2010-09-10

00:08 *** swivelsnoot has joined #boinc

01:05 *** zombie67 has quit IRC

01:33 *** quail has joined #boinc

02:25 <Tank_Master> http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/09/09/BADP1FBJRS.DTL&tsp=1

02:25 <Romulus> <http://tinyurl.com/39hxqsr> (at www.sfgate.com)

02:47 *** desti_T2 has joined #boinc

02:51 *** desti has quit IRC

03:44 *** devunt has joined #boinc

03:44 *** devunt has quit IRC

03:44 *** devunt has joined #boinc

04:54 *** Simone_Away is now known as Simone

06:07 *** Simone is now known as Simone_Away

06:21 *** synapt has quit IRC

06:22 *** synapt has joined #boinc

06:30 <wdsmia> &wx 50319

06:30 <Romulus> wdsmia: Temperature: 63.4F / 17.4C | Humidity: 77% | Pressure: 29.85in / 1010.7hPa (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: East | Wind Speed: 0.0mph / 0.0km/h ; Today - Cloudy. A slight chance of showers in the morning...then a chance of showers and isolated thunderstorms in the afternoon. High around 70. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph. Chance of precipitation 40 (1 more message)

06:30 <wdsmia> &more

06:30 <Romulus> wdsmia: percent.; Tonight - Mostly cloudy. Thunderstorms likely through midnight... then a chance of showers and isolated thunderstorms after midnight. Low in the upper 50s. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph shifting to the southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.; Saturday - Mostly sunny. High in the mid 70s. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph.;

07:09 *** Simone_Away is now known as Simone

08:18 *** xcamel has quit IRC

08:18 *** xcamel_ has joined #boinc

08:18 *** ChanServ sets mode: +o xcamel_

08:27 *** desti_T2 has quit IRC

08:27 *** desti has joined #boinc

08:31 *** wds_w has joined #boinc

08:33 *** DragonFire_aw has joined #boinc

08:34 *** DragonFire_aw has left #boinc

08:40 *** swivelsnoot has quit IRC

08:57 *** Sir_Remoz has joined #boinc

08:57 *** bastik has joined #boinc

09:13 *** Simone is now known as Simone_Away

09:20 *** bastik has quit IRC

09:26 *** _Danilo_ has joined #boinc

09:47 *** bastik has joined #boinc

09:58 *** devunt_ has joined #boinc

09:58 *** devunt has quit IRC

09:59 *** devunt_ is now known as devunt

10:21 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

10:21 *** devunt has quit IRC

10:53 *** DragonFire_aw has joined #boinc

10:53 *** DragonFire_aw has left #boinc

13:42 *** DerMeister has joined #boinc

14:24 *** bastik has quit IRC

15:46 *** Simone_Away has quit IRC

15:50 *** Simone has joined #boinc

15:51 *** Sir_Remoz has quit IRC

15:53 *** swivelsnoot has joined #boinc

16:27 *** up365 has quit IRC

16:42 *** DerMeister has quit IRC

16:57 *** wds_w has quit IRC

16:57 *** Aeternus has joined #boinc

17:27 <wdsmia> re-hi

17:27 *** Simone has quit IRC

17:27 *** efc has joined #boinc

17:28 *** Simone has joined #boinc

17:46 *** up365 has joined #boinc

17:48 <efc> Moo

17:48 *** Simone has quit IRC

17:49 *** Simone has joined #boinc

18:05 *** Rookie_69 has joined #boinc

18:08 <efc> moo Rookie

18:08 <Rookie_69> Hi, Eddie.

18:25 *** Simone is now known as SimoneNanna

18:25 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

19:09 *** Tank_Master has quit IRC

19:14 *** Tank_Master has joined #boinc

20:09 *** Aeternus has quit IRC

20:49 *** cube has quit IRC

21:09 * CoderForLife stumbles in

21:09 <CoderForLife> &wx 45140

21:09 * wdsmia throws CoderForLife back into the crevasse

21:09 <Romulus> CoderForLife: Temperature: 68.9F / 20.5C | Humidity: 53% | Pressure: 29.61in / 1002.6hPa (Steady) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 0.0mph / 0.0km/h ; Tonight - Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 50s. East winds around 5 mph.; Saturday - Showers likely with a chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s. East winds 5 to 10 mph...becoming south in the afternoon. (1 more message)

21:09 * CoderForLife salutes wdsmia

21:09 <CoderForLife> &more

21:09 <Romulus> CoderForLife: Chance of rain 60 percent.; Saturday Night - Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers with isolated thunderstorms in the evening. Lows in the upper 50s. Northwest winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.;

21:10 <CoderForLife> oh wait, that wasn't s salute

21:11 <CoderForLife> spent the whole day on window screens - need to get them re-done and back in, so we can open the windows

21:11 <Rookie_69> Hi, Don.

21:11 <CoderForLife> hi Glenn =)

21:12 *** Edgeman has quit IRC

21:12 <Rookie_69> Don't most of us spend our day staring at Windows screens?

21:13 <CoderForLife> yes, but we rarely paint the frames and re-do the screens

21:13 <CoderForLife> and spline is usually not involved

21:13 <wdsmia> speak for your self :P

21:14 * CoderForLife looks around the room

21:14 <CoderForLife> a-yup

21:15 <Rookie_69> NN.

21:15 <CoderForLife> cya =)

21:15 <wdsmia> NN Glenn

21:16 *** Rookie_69 has quit IRC

21:17 <CoderForLife> I finally decided to build a jig like this article says http://www.renovation-headquarters.com/screen-replacement.htm

21:17 <Romulus> <http://tinyurl.com/2bqh3b8> (at www.renovation-headquarters.com)

21:17 <CoderForLife> It's a big extra step, but it does keep things from bowing

21:19 <wdsmia> CarpenterForLife

21:19 <CoderForLife> I have 9 windows to do that are all the same size

21:19 <CoderForLife> I swore off carpentry after the remodeled the downstairs at the old house

21:20 <CoderForLife> and as for plumbing, I just swear

21:21 * wdsmia goes to feed the menagerie bbiab

21:44 * CoderForLife flames out

21:44 <CoderForLife> gn all

22:32 <efc> &wx 30625

22:32 <Romulus> efc: Temperature: 79F / 26C | Humidity: 47% | Pressure: 29.91in / 1013hPa (Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: East | Wind Speed: 4mph / 6km/h ; Rest of Tonight - Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 60s. Light and variable winds.; Saturday - Partly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 90s. West winds (1 more message)

22:32 <efc> &more

22:32 <Romulus> efc: 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.; Saturday Night - Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 70s. Light and variable winds.;

23:58 *** efc has quit IRC

23:58 *** efc has joined #boinc

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.4 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!