IRC logs of #boinc for Tuesday, 2010-12-14

00:01 *** licensed has quit IRC

00:01 *** licensed has joined #boinc

00:03 *** quail has joined #boinc

00:32 *** efc has quit IRC

01:10 *** Docteh has quit IRC

01:10 *** hawmps has quit IRC

01:10 *** Docteh has joined #boinc

01:10 *** hawmps has joined #boinc

01:10 *** anthony.freenode.net sets mode: +o hawmps

01:22 *** efc has joined #boinc

01:38 *** Tank_Master has quit IRC

02:35 *** zombie_67 has quit IRC

02:37 *** Tank_Master has joined #boinc

02:48 *** Muli|CTGR has joined #boinc

02:55 *** ntat has joined #boinc

03:00 *** Muli|CTGR has quit IRC

03:00 *** Muli|CTGR has joined #boinc

03:36 *** ntat has quit IRC

04:11 *** ntat has joined #boinc

04:31 *** Tank_Master has quit IRC

04:37 *** up365 has quit IRC

04:49 *** up365 has joined #boinc

07:30 *** ntat has quit IRC

07:44 *** efc has quit IRC

08:21 *** wdsmia_w has joined #boinc

08:32 <CoderForLife> impressive http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/astropix.html

08:32 <Romulus> Title: Astronomy Picture of the Day (at antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov)

08:32 *** ChanServ sets mode: -o CoderForLife

09:30 *** ntat has joined #boinc

09:48 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

10:06 *** ntat has quit IRC

10:07 *** ntat has joined #boinc

10:10 *** ntat has quit IRC

10:18 *** ntat has joined #boinc

10:24 <ntat> Hi! I installed the latest version of BOINC manager for Linux. When you start getting this error: http://pastebin.com/ksaNePdM

10:24 <Romulus> Title: :~/Programy/Skopiowane/BOINC$ ./boincmgr 16:17:3 (at pastebin.com)

10:25 <ntat> What is wrong?

10:49 *** ntat has quit IRC

10:50 <CoderForLife> well - just about the time you google for someone, they go away

10:58 <yoyo[RKN]> :)

10:58 <yoyo[RKN]> &wx sxf

10:58 <Romulus> yoyo[RKN]: Temperature: 28F / -2C | Humidity: 86% | Pressure: 30.15in / 1021hPa (Steady) | Conditions: Snow | Wind Direction: NW | Wind Speed: 16mph / 26km/h ; Chance of Snow. High:33 F.; Chance of Snow. Low:24 F.; Chance of Snow. High:30 F.; Chance of Snow. Low:19 F.; Chance of Snow. High:32 F.; Chance of Snow. Low:19 F.;

11:16 *** hawmps_ has joined #boinc

11:16 *** ChanServ sets mode: +o hawmps_

11:18 *** Docteh_ has joined #boinc

11:23 *** Docteh has quit IRC

11:23 *** hawmps has quit IRC

11:47 *** ntat has joined #boinc

11:49 <ntat> Hi! I installed the latest version of BOINC manager for Linux. When I start getting this error: http://pastebin.com/ksaNePdM

11:49 <Romulus> Title: :~/Programy/Skopiowane/BOINC$ ./boincmgr 16:17:3 (at pastebin.com)

11:49 <ntat> Sombody help me?:)

12:00 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

12:02 *** Aeternus has joined #boinc

12:02 *** GaelicGrime has quit IRC

12:03 *** GaelicGrime has joined #boinc

12:10 *** ntat has quit IRC

12:51 *** Aeternus has quit IRC

12:52 *** DerMeister has joined #boinc

12:56 *** Aeternus has joined #boinc

12:59 *** rmayorga has quit IRC

13:05 *** ntat has joined #boinc

13:07 *** M6eis6ter6 has joined #boinc

13:09 *** DerMeister has quit IRC

13:21 <CoderForLife> did you try Googling your problem ntat?

13:22 *** Aeternus has quit IRC

13:23 <CoderForLife> what version of BOINC are you using?

13:24 <CoderForLife> and what OS?

13:26 <ntat> CoderForLife, yes and some people have the same problem.

13:26 <ntat> CoderForLife, I just installed beta version of BOINC and work well:)

13:26 <CoderForLife> there's many references to it, on Windows and Linux

13:27 <CoderForLife> on Windows it's a registry setting

13:27 <ntat> I have Ubuntu

13:28 <CoderForLife> you're happy with using the beta then?

13:28 <ntat> Beta version on Linux is the best;) It have icon in tray:)

13:29 <CoderForLife> problem solved =)

13:29 <ntat> yes

13:29 <ntat> :]

13:29 * CoderForLife goes back to sleep

13:30 <ntat> CoderForLife, sleep? What time is it?

13:30 <ntat> :)

13:31 <CoderForLife> 1:31 in the afternoon

13:32 *** Aeternus has joined #boinc

13:33 <ntat> ;)

13:37 *** rmayorga has joined #boinc

13:37 *** rmayorga has joined #boinc

13:37 <ntat> CoderForLife, good night or good afternoon;)

13:38 <CoderForLife> heh  laterz

14:16 *** Aeternus has quit IRC

14:23 *** synapt has quit IRC

14:24 *** Tank_Master has joined #boinc

14:27 *** Aeternus has joined #boinc

14:34 *** Turf has quit IRC

14:38 *** rmayorga has quit IRC

14:40 *** M6eis6ter6 has quit IRC

14:43 *** _Turf has joined #boinc

14:50 *** synapt has joined #boinc

14:52 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

14:58 *** Aeternus has quit IRC

15:02 *** DerMeister has joined #boinc

15:18 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

15:29 *** licensed has quit IRC

15:54 *** jfalco has quit IRC

15:56 *** licensed has joined #boinc

15:57 *** ntat has left #boinc

16:01 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

16:26 *** boerni has joined #boinc

16:26 <boerni> Hello

16:27 <boerni> well ive got a problem

16:27 <boerni> im running boinc on my quad opteron with 1,5GB DDR-Ram. and rosetta@home kills itself many times a day because itself its out of memory

16:28 <boerni> is the new version of rosetta@home that hungry for memory?

16:28 <boerni> os is gentoo linux

16:33 *** Marcofe has joined #boinc

16:47 *** wdsmia_w has quit IRC

16:56 *** DerMeister has quit IRC

16:57 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

17:00 *** licensed has quit IRC

17:21 *** fcestrada has joined #boinc

17:44 *** xcamel_ is now known as xcamel

17:44 *** Muligan has quit IRC

17:46 *** Aeternus has joined #boinc

17:58 *** Muligan has joined #boinc

18:13 <wdsmia> 18th :-)

18:52 <xcamel> 14th

18:53 *** Marcofe has quit IRC

19:44 *** licensed has joined #boinc

19:44 *** licensed has quit IRC

19:44 *** licensed has joined #boinc

19:54 *** Aeternus has quit IRC

20:17 *** efc has joined #boinc

20:27 *** fcestrada has quit IRC

20:29 *** synapt has quit IRC

20:29 *** synapt has joined #boinc

20:31 *** synapt has quit IRC

20:45 *** synapt has joined #boinc

20:50 *** jackygrahamez has joined #boinc

20:57 * CoderForLife counts degrees Farenheit on two hands

20:58 <CoderForLife> may not require any hands later

20:59 <CoderForLife> gn

20:59 <wdsmia> &wx 50319

20:59 <Romulus> wdsmia: Temperature: 16.8F / -8.4C | Humidity: 76% | Pressure: 30.09in / 1018.8hPa (Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: East | Wind Speed: 0.0mph / 0.0km/h ; Tonight - Cloudy. Low around 15. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph.; Wednesday - Cloudy. A slight chance of light snow in the morning... then a chance of light snow and light sleet in the afternoon. High in the mid 20s. East wind 10 to (1 more message)

20:59 <wdsmia> &more

20:59 <Romulus> wdsmia: 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.; Wednesday Night - Cloudy. Light snow likely through midnight...then a slight chance of freezing drizzle or light snow after midnight. Little or no snow accumulation. No ice accumulation. Low 15 to 20. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 60 percent.;

21:14 *** licensed has quit IRC

21:17 *** licensed has joined #boinc

21:17 *** licensed has joined #boinc

22:40 *** efc has quit IRC

22:40 *** efc has joined #boinc

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.4 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!