IRC logs of #boinc for Wednesday, 2011-05-18

00:18 *** synapt has joined #boinc

00:27 *** Tank_Master has quit IRC

00:27 *** Tank_Master has joined #boinc

00:28 *** Simone has joined #boinc

00:29 *** Simone has quit IRC

01:31 *** Pranav_rcmas has quit IRC

02:14 *** ntat has joined #boinc

02:31 *** Pranav_rcmas has joined #boinc

02:46 *** desti_T2 has joined #boinc

02:47 *** desti has quit IRC

03:40 *** ntat has quit IRC

05:16 *** Tank_Master has quit IRC

05:16 *** Tank_Master has joined #boinc

16:08 *** Romulus has joined #boinc

16:08 -sendak.freenode.net- [freenode-info] help freenode weed out clonebots -- please register your IRC nick and auto-identify: http://freenode.net/faq.shtml#nicksetup

16:26 *** whynot has joined #boinc

16:38 *** Caterpillar has joined #boinc

16:41 *** Pranav_rcmas has joined #boinc

16:42 <xcamel> ?

16:42 *** xcamel_ has quit IRC

16:42 *** xcamel_ has joined #boinc

16:43 *** xcamel_ has quit IRC

16:43 *** xcamel_ has joined #boinc

16:43 *** ChanServ sets mode: +o xcamel_

16:43 *** xcamel_ has quit IRC

17:17 *** ntat has quit IRC

17:31 *** licensed has joined #boinc

17:39 *** PovAddict has quit IRC

17:39 *** PovAddict_ has joined #boinc

17:39 *** PovAddict_ is now known as PovAddict

18:01 <CoderForLife> &wx 45140

18:01 <Romulus> CoderForLife: Temperature: 56.5F / 13.6C | Humidity: 90% | Pressure: 28.84in / 976.5hPa (Steady) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: WSW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph / 0.0km/h ; Tonight - Cloudy with isolated showers. Lows in the lower 50s. Southwest winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.; Thursday - Cloudy with isolated showers. Highs in the upper 60s. West winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain (1 more message)

18:01 <CoderForLife> &more

18:01 <Romulus> CoderForLife: 20 percent.; Thursday Night - Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 50s. West winds around 5 mph.;

18:03 <xcamel> 'lo Don

18:03 <CoderForLife> hi Jay =)

18:04 <CoderForLife> how was your trip to Mex?

18:04 <xcamel> too short.

18:04 <CoderForLife> I thought it would be something along those lines

18:04 <xcamel> &wx 12074

18:04 <Romulus> xcamel: Temperature: 63.2F / 17.3C | Humidity: 92% | Pressure: 29.95in / 1014.1hPa (Falling) | Conditions: Mostly Cloudy | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 2.0mph / 3.2km/h ; Tonight - Showers likely with isolated thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 50s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent.; Thursday - Mostly cloudy. Showers likely...mainly in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 60s. (1 more message)

18:04 <xcamel> &more

18:04 <Romulus> xcamel: Northeast winds around 5 mph...becoming southeast in the afternoon. Chance of rain 60 percent.; Thursday Night - Cloudy with a chance of showers. Lows in the mid 50s. Southeast winds around 5 mph...becoming east around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of rain 40 percent.;

18:04 <CoderForLife> did you bring any "dry" back with you?  too much "wet" around here

18:05 <xcamel> we had a week of dry, now a week of chilly & wet

18:05 <CoderForLife> yeah - summer left us

18:05 <CoderForLife> I've ben taking after you and walking a lot more, but this rain puts a hitch in that

18:06 <xcamel> seriously...

18:06 <CoderForLife> I had to go out last evening and walk in the rain - started at 4000 steps and ended at 13,500 on the pedometer

18:07 <CoderForLife> I'm getting so I just *have* to walk

18:07 *** Caterpillar has quit IRC

18:12 <xcamel> I keep mine to around 3 miles. I walk plenty during the day, so its enough.

18:13 <CoderForLife> sure, you would, given your business

18:13 <CoderForLife> btw, how is business?  son taking over?

18:17 <xcamel> Business is picking up.. soon as the rain stops. and no, he's not ready yet.

18:17 <CoderForLife> ah - good and OK

18:17 <CoderForLife> any news additions to the timeline on the website?

18:21 <CoderForLife> and how are the solar panels working out?

18:22 <PovAddict> evening boincers

18:22 <CoderForLife> hey PovAddict =)

18:25 *** Simone is now known as Simone|Nanna

18:34 <xcamel> sorry.. which website?

18:34 <xcamel> solar panels still cooking right along..

18:35 <CoderForLife> good news on the panels - the company site

18:36 *** whynot has quit IRC

18:39 <xcamel> link isn't working?

18:43 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

18:44 <xcamel> mmmmm... coffee

18:46 *** Simone|Nanna has quit IRC

18:51 <CoderForLife> I occasionally look at the History page to see what's new corporately  http://www.curtislumber.com/history.asp

18:51 <Romulus> Title: Curtis Lumber: Providing Quality Building Materials to Upstate New York & Vermont Since 1890 (at www.curtislumber.com)

18:53 <PovAddict> now that's a family establishment

19:03 <xcamel> Ah.. ok. The solar tracker website has also been updated.

19:10 <CoderForLife> where's that - I forget the solar link

19:11 <CoderForLife> yes Pov - quite the success story

19:12 *** vk5fsck has joined #boinc

19:21 *** Pranav_rcmas has quit IRC

19:22 <xcamel> we just never added the realtime camera.. it was dumb

19:32 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

19:39 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

19:43 *** Pranav_rcmas has joined #boinc

20:08 <CoderForLife> gn all

20:12 *** zombie67 has joined #boinc

20:43 *** Simone2 has joined #boinc

20:47 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

21:00 *** Pranav_rcmas has quit IRC

21:08 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

21:12 *** Simone2 has quit IRC

21:22 *** licensed has quit IRC

21:33 *** Simone2 has joined #boinc

21:36 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

21:58 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

22:01 *** Simone2 has quit IRC

22:43 *** Simone2 has joined #boinc

22:46 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

22:50 *** zombie67 has quit IRC

23:58 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.4 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!