IRC logs of #boinc for Thursday, 2011-05-26

00:05 *** _Turf has joined #boinc

00:05 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

00:06 *** Turf has quit IRC

00:07 *** Simone2 has quit IRC

00:14 *** hawmps has quit IRC

00:14 *** klaas has quit IRC

00:27 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

00:34 *** zombie67 has joined #boinc

00:43 *** Edgeman has quit IRC

00:45 *** hawmps has joined #boinc

00:45 *** klaas has joined #boinc

00:45 *** sendak.freenode.net sets mode: +o hawmps

00:49 *** Edgeman has joined #boinc

01:17 *** synapt has joined #boinc

02:36 *** desti has quit IRC

02:36 *** desti has joined #boinc

02:49 *** zombie67 has quit IRC

04:42 *** _Danilo_ has quit IRC

04:57 *** _Danilo_ has joined #boinc

05:10 *** Starfury^ has joined #boinc

05:11 *** Starfury^ has left #boinc

07:08 *** up365 has quit IRC

07:22 *** up365 has joined #boinc

08:47 *** ntat has joined #boinc

08:53 *** Marcofe has joined #boinc

08:53 *** Marcofe has quit IRC

08:53 *** Marcofe has joined #boinc

09:28 *** efc has quit IRC

10:09 *** _Turf has quit IRC

10:09 *** Turf has joined #boinc

11:00 *** Marcofe has quit IRC

11:04 *** Marcofe has joined #boinc

11:41 *** |Caterpillar| has joined #boinc

11:41 *** |Caterpillar| has quit IRC

11:41 *** |Caterpillar| has joined #boinc

11:43 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

11:55 *** Simone has joined #boinc

11:58 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

12:00 *** ntat has quit IRC

12:09 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

12:10 *** |Caterpillar| has quit IRC

12:11 *** Aeternus has joined #boinc

12:11 *** Aeternus has quit IRC

12:11 *** Aeternus has joined #boinc

12:12 *** Simone has quit IRC

12:34 *** Simone2 has joined #boinc

12:37 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

13:01 *** Tank_Master has quit IRC

13:01 *** Tank_Master has joined #boinc

13:04 *** Marcofe has quit IRC

13:16 <hawmps> &wx 12020

13:16 <Romulus> hawmps: Temperature: 81.6F / 27.6C | Humidity: 54% | Pressure: 29.82in / 1009.7hPa (Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SSW | Wind Speed: 19.0mph / 30.6km/h ; Today - Partly sunny. A chance of showers and thunderstorms this afternoon. Some thunderstorms may be severe with damaging winds and large hail. Warmer with highs in the mid 80s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40 (2 more messages)

13:16 <hawmps> &more

13:16 <Romulus> hawmps: percent.; Tonight - Mostly cloudy. Showers and thunderstorms likely...mainly in the evening. Some thunderstorms may be severe with damaging winds and large hail in the evening. Humid with lows in the mid 60s. South winds 10 to 15 mph...diminishing to around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of rain 60 percent.; Friday - Mostly cloudy with scattered showers in the morning...then partly sunny with (1 more message)

13:19 <hawmps> &more

13:19 <Romulus> hawmps: numerous showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Some thunderstorms may be severe with heavy rainfall. Highs in the mid 80s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent.;

13:24 *** Aeternus has quit IRC

13:24 *** boerni has quit IRC

13:25 *** Aeternus has joined #boinc

13:25 *** boerni has joined #boinc

14:28 *** whynot1 has joined #boinc

14:36 <CoderForLife> &wx 45140

14:36 <Romulus> CoderForLife: Temperature: 68.2F / 20.1C | Humidity: 88% | Pressure: 28.71in / 972.1hPa (Rising) | Conditions: Heavy Thunderstorms and Rain | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph / 0.0km/h ; This Afternoon - Occasional showers and thunderstorms. Near steady temperatures in the upper 60s. Southwest winds around 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90 percent.; Tonight - Cloudy. Showers (1 more message)

14:36 <CoderForLife> &more

14:36 <Romulus> CoderForLife: and thunderstorms likely...mainly in the evening. Lows in the mid 50s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent.; Friday - Cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms...mainly in the morning. Highs in the upper 60s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.; Special Weather Statement for Hamilton County in effect until 3:00 PM EDT on May 26, 2011;

15:17 *** Tank_Master has quit IRC

15:26 *** ntat has joined #boinc

15:53 *** Tank_Master has joined #boinc

15:57 *** ntat has quit IRC

16:34 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

16:35 *** whynot1 has quit IRC

16:37 *** Simone2 has quit IRC

16:59 *** Simone2 has joined #boinc

17:02 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

17:03 *** switchcat has joined #boinc

17:03 <switchcat> greetings

17:15 <switchcat> anybody here involved with WorldCommunityGrid?

17:15 *** Marcofe has joined #boinc

17:40 *** Starfury^ has joined #boinc

17:42 *** Starfury^ has left #boinc

17:46 *** synapt has quit IRC

17:46 <Tank_Master> probably not, switchcat

17:47 <Tank_Master> were you the one with the e-mail on the dev mailing list?

17:47 <switchcat> I dont know what you mean.

17:47 <Tank_Master> guess not :P

17:47 <switchcat> I'm the one whose laptop got stolen and I'm trying to get the IP and any other information about my last login.

17:48 <Tank_Master> there was someone on one of the boinc mail list asking how to get the IP address of a lost laptop

17:48 <PovAddict> Tank_Master: yeah, I sent that

17:48 <PovAddict> on behalf of switchcat

17:48 <Tank_Master> one of the IBM reps gave a support e-mail

17:48 <PovAddict> because WCG doesn't show the IP

17:48 <Tank_Master> ahh ok

17:48 <switchcat> was it anything other than support@worldcommunitygrid.org?

17:48 <PovAddict> switchcat sent something to that support email, and nothing yet

17:49 <switchcat> I didn't hear anything back... time is of the essence, as I'm sure you can imagine!

17:49 *** Aeternus has quit IRC

17:51 <Tank_Master> If someone needs, this they can email us at support@worldcommunitygrid.org.

17:51 <Tank_Master> Kevin Reed

17:51 <Tank_Master> i b m i n t e r a c t i v e:: c h i c a g o

17:51 <Tank_Master> 312 529 2802 office

17:51 <Tank_Master> knreed@us.ibm.com email

17:52 <Tank_Master> that was the responce

17:52 <Tank_Master> i think the lasft few lines was suposed to be a signiture, but those dont come across to well in the bulk format i get them in

17:59 <switchcat> yep I got that, thanks. :)

17:59 <Tank_Master> ok

18:01 <switchcat> gotta go

18:01 <switchcat> [tips hat]

18:01 *** switchcat has quit IRC

18:27 *** Marcofe has quit IRC

18:38 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

18:42 *** Simone2 has quit IRC

19:51 *** up365 has quit IRC

20:20 *** licensed has joined #boinc

20:20 *** licensed has quit IRC

20:20 *** licensed has joined #boinc

20:28 *** Tank_Master has quit IRC

20:28 *** Tank_Master has joined #boinc

20:32 *** synapt has joined #boinc

20:58 *** Simone2 has joined #boinc

21:00 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

21:23 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

21:27 *** Simone2 has quit IRC

21:48 *** Simone2 has joined #boinc

21:52 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

22:01 *** synapt has quit IRC

22:50 *** JunK-Y has joined #boinc

22:50 <JunK-Y> lo guys

23:03 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

23:04 *** freakazoid0223 has quit IRC

23:06 *** Simone2 has quit IRC

23:10 *** efc has joined #boinc

23:17 *** vk5fsck has quit IRC

23:19 *** vk5fsck has joined #boinc

23:28 *** Simone2 has joined #boinc

23:31 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

23:50 <Tank_Master> hiya JunK-Y

23:53 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

23:56 *** Simone2 has quit IRC

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.4 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!