IRC logs of #boinc for Friday, 2011-06-03

00:08 *** zombie67 has quit IRC

00:11 *** zombie67 has joined #boinc

00:15 *** efc has joined #boinc

00:37 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

00:38 *** zombie67 has quit IRC

00:39 *** zombie67 has joined #boinc

00:41 *** Simone2 has quit IRC

00:44 *** zombie67 has quit IRC

00:44 *** zombie67 has joined #boinc

01:02 *** Simone2 has joined #boinc

01:05 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

01:27 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

01:31 *** Simone2 has quit IRC

01:49 *** os2mac has quit IRC

01:52 *** Simone2 has joined #boinc

01:52 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

02:17 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

02:19 *** Simone2 has quit IRC

02:26 *** desti_T2 has joined #boinc

02:28 *** desti has quit IRC

02:49 *** efc has quit IRC

03:07 *** Simone2 has joined #boinc

03:11 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

03:32 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

03:35 *** Simone2 has quit IRC

03:40 *** zombie67 has quit IRC

03:57 *** Simone2 has joined #boinc

04:01 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

04:22 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

04:25 *** Simone2 has quit IRC

04:41 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

04:43 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

04:44 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

04:47 *** Simone2 has joined #boinc

04:51 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

05:01 <CoderForLife> &wx 45140

05:01 <Romulus> CoderForLife: Temperature: 61.7F / 16.5C | Humidity: 82% | Pressure: 29.13in / 986.3hPa (Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: West | Wind Speed: 0.0mph / 0.0km/h ; Today - Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 80s. East winds around 5 mph.; Tonight - Partly cloudy in the evening...then becoming mostly clear. Lows in the upper 50s. Southeast winds around 5 mph in the evening...becoming light and (1 more message)

05:01 <CoderForLife> &more

05:01 <Romulus> CoderForLife: variable.; Saturday - Mostly sunny in the morning...then partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 90s. South winds around 5 mph...becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of rain 20 percent.;

05:22 *** Aeternus has joined #boinc

05:22 *** Aeternus has quit IRC

05:22 *** Aeternus has joined #boinc

07:12 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

07:15 *** Simone2 has quit IRC

07:56 *** GeorgeSebastian has joined #boinc

09:31 <yoyo[RKN]> &wx sxf

09:31 <Romulus> yoyo[RKN]: Temperature: 77F / 25C | Humidity: 41% | Pressure: 30.39in / 1029hPa (Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 8mph / 13km/h ; Clear. High:77 F.; Clear. Low:53 F.; Scattered Clouds. High:80 F.; Clear. Low:60 F.; Chance of Rain. High:87 F.; Chance of a Thunderstorm. Low:64 F.;

09:36 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

09:38 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

09:52 *** Simone has joined #boinc

09:53 *** Simone has quit IRC

10:02 *** ntat has joined #boinc

10:03 *** ntat has quit IRC

10:04 *** GeorgeSebastian has quit IRC

10:05 *** Marcofe has joined #boinc

10:05 *** Marcofe has quit IRC

10:05 *** Marcofe has joined #boinc

10:05 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

10:26 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

10:51 *** ntat has joined #boinc

11:03 *** ntat has quit IRC

11:05 *** ntat has joined #boinc

11:26 *** synapt has quit IRC

11:27 *** synapt has joined #boinc

11:55 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

12:19 *** _Danilo_ has quit IRC

12:55 <Romulus> New news from boinc: Virtual Prairie results published

13:26 *** Marcofe has quit IRC

13:42 *** ntat has quit IRC

14:39 *** Simone has joined #boinc

14:40 *** Tank_Master has quit IRC

14:42 *** Tank_Master has joined #boinc

14:49 *** whynot has joined #boinc

15:10 *** CoderForLife has quit IRC

15:10 *** synapt has quit IRC

15:22 *** Aeternus has quit IRC

15:31 *** synapt has joined #boinc

15:39 *** efc has joined #boinc

15:42 *** synapt has quit IRC

15:51 *** synapt has joined #boinc

15:58 *** synapt has quit IRC

16:00 *** synapt has joined #boinc

16:20 *** synapt has quit IRC

16:27 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

16:29 *** synapt has joined #boinc

16:29 *** Tank_Master has quit IRC

16:32 *** Tank_Master has joined #boinc

16:34 *** DerMeister has joined #boinc

16:50 *** synapt has quit IRC

16:57 *** synapt has joined #boinc

17:44 *** wdsmia has joined #boinc

17:45 <wdsmia> &wx 50319

17:45 <Romulus> wdsmia: Temperature: 92.2F / 33.4C | Humidity: 48% | Pressure: 29.76in / 1007.7hPa (Steady) | Conditions: Mostly Cloudy | Wind Direction: SSW | Wind Speed: 4.0mph / 6.4km/h ; Tonight - Partly cloudy in the evening...then mostly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms before midnight. Mostly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms after midnight. Some thunderstorms may produce heavy rainfall (1 more message)

17:45 <wdsmia> &more

17:45 <Romulus> wdsmia: after midnight. Low in the upper 60s. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Gusts up to 25 mph through midnight. Chance of thunderstorms 40 percent.; Saturday - Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of thunderstorms. Not as warm. High in the lower 80s. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.; Saturday Night - Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of thunderstorms. Low in the mid 60s. Northeast wind around 5 mph.;

17:57 *** whynot has quit IRC

17:59 *** Rookie_69 has joined #boinc

18:00 <Rookie_69> Ok... I'm trying to cook supper and not paying attention... things are burning.

18:00 *** DerMeister has quit IRC

18:01 *** licensed has joined #boinc

18:01 *** licensed has quit IRC

18:01 *** licensed has joined #boinc

18:24 *** synapt has quit IRC

19:11 *** synapt has joined #boinc

19:27 *** mweltin has quit IRC

19:31 <Rookie_69> &seen CoderForLife

19:31 <Romulus> Rookie_69: CoderForLife was last seen in #boinc 14 hours, 29 minutes, and 48 seconds ago: <CoderForLife> &more

19:38 *** synapt has quit IRC

19:48 * Tank_Master waves to Rookie_69

19:49 * wdsmia dumps Tank_Master head first into a outhouse

19:49 * Rookie_69 waves back at Tank_Master

19:50 <Rookie_69> At least it's not an outhouse full of Crevasse Spiders...

20:00 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

20:03 *** Simone has quit IRC

20:06 *** licensed has quit IRC

20:11 <Rookie_69> &seen EFC

20:11 <Romulus> Rookie_69: EFC was last seen in #boinc 6 days, 22 hours, 54 minutes, and 29 seconds ago: <efc> too bad it wears off in about a week.

20:13 *** CoderForLife has joined #boinc

20:13 *** ChanServ sets mode: +o CoderForLife

20:13 <CoderForLife> hate it when that happens

20:13 *** ChanServ sets mode: -o CoderForLife

20:13 <Rookie_69> Oh... CFL finally shows up...

20:14 * CoderForLife waves hi to Rookie_69

20:16 <CoderForLife> &wx 45140

20:16 <Romulus> CoderForLife: Temperature: 76.1F / 24.5C | Humidity: 61% | Pressure: 29.11in / 985.7hPa (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph / 0.0km/h ; Overnight - Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 60s. Southeast winds around 5 mph.; Saturday - Mostly sunny in the morning...then partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 90s. (1 more message)

20:16 <CoderForLife> &more

20:16 <Romulus> CoderForLife: Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.; Saturday Night - Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Muggy. Lows around 70. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.;

20:19 <Rookie_69> NN.

20:19 *** Rookie_69 has quit IRC

20:22 <CoderForLife> and it was the friendliest wave I could muster...

20:25 *** Simone2 has joined #boinc

20:28 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

20:37 *** efc has quit IRC

20:50 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

20:54 *** Simone2 has quit IRC

20:59 *** efc has joined #boinc

21:15 *** Simone2 has joined #boinc

21:18 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

21:36 *** synapt has joined #boinc

23:26 *** CoderForLife has quit IRC

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.4 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!