IRC logs of #boinc for Friday, 2011-06-10

00:07 *** SimoneCnt has joined #boinc

00:11 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

00:57 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

01:00 *** SimoneCnt has quit IRC

01:22 *** SimoneCnt has joined #boinc

01:26 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

01:47 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

01:50 *** SimoneCnt has quit IRC

02:09 *** Edgeman has quit IRC

02:12 *** SimoneCnt has joined #boinc

02:15 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

02:22 *** desti_T2 has quit IRC

02:31 *** efc has joined #boinc

02:34 *** desti_T2 has joined #boinc

03:49 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

04:11 *** Edgeman has joined #boinc

04:14 *** Marcofe has joined #boinc

04:14 *** Marcofe has quit IRC

04:14 *** Marcofe has joined #boinc

04:15 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

04:20 *** Edgeman has quit IRC

05:06 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

05:20 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

05:40 *** SimoneCnt has quit IRC

05:42 *** SimoneCnt has joined #boinc

05:42 *** SimoneCnt has quit IRC

05:42 *** SimoneCnt has joined #boinc

06:26 *** Edgeman has joined #boinc

07:34 *** synapt has quit IRC

07:36 *** synapt has joined #boinc

07:41 *** synapt has quit IRC

07:52 *** synapt has joined #boinc

10:21 *** Caterpillar has joined #boinc

10:21 *** Caterpillar has quit IRC

10:21 *** Caterpillar has joined #boinc

10:25 *** efc has quit IRC

11:10 *** CoderForLife has joined #boinc

11:10 *** ChanServ sets mode: +o CoderForLife

11:15 *** ChanServ sets mode: -o CoderForLife

11:16 <CoderForLife> &wx 45140

11:16 <Romulus> CoderForLife: Temperature: 77.9F / 25.5C | Humidity: 83% | Pressure: 28.99in / 981.6hPa (Falling) | Conditions: Haze | Wind Direction: NW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph / 0.0km/h ; Rest of Today - Partly cloudy with isolated showers and thunderstorms late this morning...then mostly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms this afternoon. Highs around 90. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40 (1 more message)

11:16 <CoderForLife> &more

11:16 <Romulus> CoderForLife: percent.; Tonight - Mostly cloudy in the evening...then becoming partly cloudy. Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Muggy. Lows in the upper 60s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.; Saturday - Mostly cloudy. Showers and thunderstorms likely... mainly in the afternoon. Humid with highs in the upper 80s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent.;

11:49 *** licensed has joined #boinc

11:49 *** licensed has quit IRC

11:49 *** licensed has joined #boinc

11:56 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

11:59 *** SimoneCnt has quit IRC

12:05 *** Aeternus has joined #boinc

12:05 *** Aeternus has quit IRC

12:05 *** Aeternus has joined #boinc

12:45 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

12:45 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

12:46 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

12:50 *** Marcofe has quit IRC

13:25 *** licensed has quit IRC

13:28 *** licensed has joined #boinc

13:28 *** licensed has quit IRC

13:28 *** licensed has joined #boinc

13:36 *** whynot has joined #boinc

13:44 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

14:54 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

15:35 *** Qcoder00 has joined #boinc

15:36 <Qcoder00> Hello

15:36 <Qcoder00> Is there an ISO for setting up a  machine as a dedicated BOINC node...

15:37 <Qcoder00> Need not be anything special,  Text mode interface - or serial port shell would be needed though

15:56 *** Qcoder00 has left #boinc

15:58 *** stux|RC has joined #boinc

16:00 *** stux|work has quit IRC

16:40 *** GaelicGrime has quit IRC

16:52 *** _Danilo_ has joined #boinc

17:40 *** Caterpillar has quit IRC

18:20 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

18:35 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

18:42 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

18:42 *** Rookie_69 has joined #boinc

18:49 *** Rookie_69 has quit IRC

18:53 *** GaelicGrime has joined #boinc

18:54 *** whynot has quit IRC

19:58 *** zombie67 has joined #boinc

20:03 *** synapt has quit IRC

20:24 *** synapt has joined #boinc

20:35 *** licensed has quit IRC

20:40 *** Aeternus has quit IRC

22:00 *** SimoneCnt has joined #boinc

22:00 *** SimoneCnt has quit IRC

22:00 *** SimoneCnt has joined #boinc

22:03 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

23:27 *** efc has joined #boinc

23:28 *** synapt has quit IRC

23:39 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

23:43 *** SimoneCnt has quit IRC

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.4 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!