IRC logs of #boinc for Tuesday, 2011-11-29

00:22 *** SimoneCnt has joined #boinc

00:25 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

00:44 *** efc has joined #boinc

01:13 *** Haldrik has joined #boinc

02:35 *** quail has quit IRC

02:36 *** quail has joined #boinc

02:46 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

02:50 *** SimoneCnt has quit IRC

03:36 *** SimoneCnt has joined #boinc

03:39 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

03:49 *** x64_ has joined #boinc

04:24 *** x64_ has quit IRC

04:38 *** x64_ has joined #boinc

04:41 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

04:43 *** SimoneCnt has quit IRC

05:22 *** Marcofe has joined #boinc

05:31 *** desti_T2 has joined #boinc

05:34 *** desti has quit IRC

05:51 *** SimoneCnt has joined #boinc

05:54 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

06:02 *** Caterpillar has joined #boinc

06:29 <CoderForLife> &wx 45140

06:29 <Romulus> CoderForLife: Temperature: 42F / 5.6C | Humidity: 94% | Pressure: 29.66in / 1004.3hPa () | Conditions: Light Rain | Wind Direction: ESE | Wind Speed: 3mph / 4.8km/h ; Today - Cloudy with numerous showers. Highs in the mid 40s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.; Tonight - Snow with rain likely in the evening...then snow likely after midnight. Snow accumulation less than an (1 more message)

06:29 <CoderForLife> &more

06:29 <Romulus> CoderForLife: inch. Lows in the lower 30s. West winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 80 percent.; Wednesday - Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of snow showers in the morning...then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Highs around 40. West winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 20 percent.; Flood Warning for Hamilton County in effect until 9:53 PM EST on December 01, 2011;

06:30 <CoderForLife> and so it begins

06:33 <wdsmia> &wx 50319

06:33 <Romulus> wdsmia: Temperature: 32.5F / 0.3C | Humidity: 76% | Pressure: 30.24in / 1023.9hPa (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 2.0mph / 3.2km/h ; Today - Sunny...breezy. High around 40. North wind 15 to 20 mph with gusts to around 35 mph.; Tonight - Clear...colder. Low 15 to 20. West wind near 10 mph.; Wednesday - Sunny. High in the mid 40s. South wind near 10 mph.;

06:42 <dizzie> http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/results.php?hostid=6266542 ... lol? 0.00 runtime, but 58.96 credit o_O

06:42 <Romulus> <http://tinyurl.com/d9t6z5x> (at setiathome.berkeley.edu)

06:43 * dizzie gags Romulus

07:01 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

07:03 *** grossing has quit IRC

07:04 *** SimoneCnt has quit IRC

07:13 *** grossing has joined #boinc

07:26 *** SimoneCnt has joined #boinc

07:29 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

08:41 *** Aeternus has joined #boinc

09:04 *** quail has quit IRC

09:06 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

09:08 *** SimoneCnt has quit IRC

09:10 *** quail has joined #boinc

09:10 *** quail has quit IRC

09:10 *** quail has joined #boinc

09:19 *** quail_linux has joined #boinc

09:19 *** quail has quit IRC

09:19 *** quail_linux is now known as quail

09:29 *** Marcofe has quit IRC

09:30 *** RomW has quit IRC

09:30 *** PovAddict has quit IRC

09:30 *** Kamiccolo has quit IRC

09:33 *** x64_ has quit IRC

09:36 *** RomW has joined #boinc

09:36 *** PovAddict has joined #boinc

09:36 *** Kamiccolo has joined #boinc

09:37 *** x64_ has joined #boinc

10:28 *** efc has quit IRC

11:20 *** SimoneCnt has joined #boinc

11:24 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

11:37 *** Caterpillar is now known as Caterpillar-

11:37 *** Caterpillar has joined #boinc

11:52 *** Caterpillar- has quit IRC

12:05 *** yomshleeshee has joined #boinc

14:50 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

15:10 *** x64_ has quit IRC

15:46 *** yoyo_RKN has joined #boinc

15:46 *** whynot has joined #boinc

15:48 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

15:50 *** x64_ has joined #boinc

16:04 *** quail has quit IRC

16:06 *** quail has joined #boinc

16:21 *** quail has quit IRC

16:26 *** quail has joined #boinc

16:51 *** yoyo_RKN has quit IRC

16:59 *** Aeternus has quit IRC

17:06 *** quail has quit IRC

17:06 *** quail has joined #boinc

17:09 *** yomshleeshee has quit IRC

17:24 *** whynot has quit IRC

17:39 *** quail has quit IRC

17:41 *** quail has joined #boinc

18:01 *** Haldrik has quit IRC

18:31 <wdsmia> &wx 50319

18:31 <Romulus> wdsmia: Temperature: 38.0F / 3.3C | Humidity: 35% | Pressure: 30.25in / 1024.3hPa (Steady) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: ENE | Wind Speed: 0.0mph / 0.0km/h ; Tonight - Mostly clear. Colder. Low 15 to 20. West wind near 10 mph.; Wednesday - Sunny. High in the mid 40s. South wind 5 to 10 mph.; Wednesday Night - Partly cloudy. Not as cold. Low in the upper 20s. South wind 5 to 10 (1 more message)

18:31 <wdsmia> &more

18:31 <Romulus> wdsmia: mph.;

18:35 *** freakazoid0223 has quit IRC

18:39 <xcamel> 'lo Doug

18:40 <wdsmia> *lo Jay

18:41 <xcamel> hows things?

18:41 <wdsmia> same old

18:42 <wdsmia> you have a good vacation?

18:45 <xcamel> indeed I did.

18:52 <xcamel> always too short, no matter how long I go.

18:53 <wdsmia> yup

18:53 *** Caterpillar has quit IRC

18:54 <wdsmia> brb laundry

19:34 *** quail has quit IRC

19:39 *** quail has joined #boinc

20:09 <Tank_Master> thats what she said

20:10 * wdsmia throws Tank_Master back into the crevasse

20:10 <Tank_Master> weeeee

20:46 *** efc has joined #boinc

21:57 *** freakazoid0223 has joined #boinc

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.4 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!