IRC logs of #boinc for Saturday, 2012-02-04

00:46 *** efc has joined #boinc

01:02 *** MTughan is now known as evilTughan

01:42 *** SimoneCnt has joined #boinc

01:46 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

03:28 *** Caterpillar has joined #boinc

03:42 *** evilTughan is now known as MTughan

03:51 *** Tank_Master has quit IRC

03:54 *** Tank_Master has joined #boinc

04:35 *** PovAddict has quit IRC

04:36 *** PovAddict has joined #boinc

04:52 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

04:55 *** SimoneCnt has quit IRC

05:09 *** desti has joined #boinc

05:10 *** quail has quit IRC

05:11 *** desti_T2 has quit IRC

05:12 *** quail has joined #boinc

05:37 *** SimoneCnt has joined #boinc

05:40 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

05:45 *** Aeternus has joined #boinc

06:42 *** quail has quit IRC

06:47 *** quail has joined #boinc

06:47 <efc> &wx 31088

06:48 <Romulus> efc: Temperature: 50F / 10.0C | Humidity: -999% | Pressure: 30.17in / 1021.6hPa () | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 0mph / 0.0km/h ; Today - Cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 70s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph.; Tonight - A slight chance of showers in the evening...then showers likely after midnight. Lows in the upper 50s. Light and variable (1 more message)

06:48 <efc> &more

06:48 <Romulus> efc: winds. Chance of rain 70 percent.; Sunday - Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers in the morning... then a slight chance of showers in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 70s. West winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent.;

07:01 *** FnorZ has joined #boinc

07:31 *** Haldrik has joined #boinc

07:55 <wdsmia> &wx 50319

07:55 <Romulus> wdsmia: Temperature: 33.1F / 0.6C | Humidity: 94% | Pressure: 30.22in / 1023.2hPa (Steady) | Conditions: Light Snow | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 5.0mph / 8.0km/h ; Today - Snow. Areas of blowing snow in the late morning and afternoon. Breezy. Snow accumulation of 4 to 6 inches. Total snow accumulation 4 to 7 inches. High in the lower 30s. Northeast wind 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow near 100 (1 more message)

07:55 <wdsmia> &more

07:55 <Romulus> wdsmia: percent.; Tonight - Mostly cloudy until early morning then becoming partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of light snow in the evening. Low in the mid 20s. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Gusts up to 25 mph through midnight.; Sunday - Mostly sunny. High in the upper 30s. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.; Winter Storm Warning for Polk County in effect until 6:00 AM CST on February 05, 2012;

08:36 *** quail has quit IRC

08:36 *** quail has joined #boinc

08:54 *** emmar has joined #boinc

09:00 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

10:59 *** zombie67 has quit IRC

12:21 *** yoyo_RKN has joined #boinc

12:23 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

13:06 *** whynot has joined #boinc

13:24 *** FnorZ has quit IRC

13:41 *** Aeternus has quit IRC

14:56 *** init3 has quit IRC

15:09 <CoderForLife> &wx 45140

15:10 <Romulus> CoderForLife: Temperature: 40F / 4.4C | Humidity: 91% | Pressure: 30.12in / 1020hPa (Falling) | Conditions: Light Rain | Wind Direction: North | Wind Speed: 2mph / 3.2km/h ; This Afternoon - Rain. Highs in the lower 40s. Temperatures falling into the upper 30s late. Northeast winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 100 percent.; Tonight - Cloudy. Rain with snow likely in the evening...then a chance of (1 more message)

15:10 <CoderForLife> &more

15:10 <Romulus> CoderForLife: rain and snow after midnight. Little or no snow accumulation. Lows in the lower 30s. Northeast winds around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 80 percent.; Sunday - Partly cloudy in the morning...then clearing. Highs in the upper 40s. North winds 5 to 10 mph.;

15:10 * wdsmia sends snow to CoderForLife

15:45 <yoyo_RKN> &wx sxf

15:46 <Romulus> yoyo_RKN: Temperature: 9F / -13C | Humidity: 92% | Pressure: 30.63in / 1037hPa (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: WNW | Wind Speed: 5mph / 7km/h ; Partly Cloudy. High:24 F.; Fog. Low:3 F.; Clear. High:24 F.; Clear. Low:0 F.; Clear. High:22 F.; Clear. Low:0 F.;

15:49 *** xcamel has quit IRC

15:51 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

15:54 *** SimoneCnt has quit IRC

16:06 *** xcamel has joined #boinc

16:06 *** xcamel has quit IRC

16:06 *** xcamel has joined #boinc

16:06 *** ChanServ sets mode: +o xcamel

16:08 *** xcamel has quit IRC

16:15 *** SimoneCnt has joined #boinc

16:19 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

16:53 *** Tank_Master has quit IRC

16:54 *** Tank_Master has joined #boinc

17:02 *** Caterpillar has quit IRC

17:30 <yoyo_RKN> &wx sxf

17:30 <Romulus> yoyo_RKN: Temperature: 7F / -14C | Humidity: 92% | Pressure: 30.63in / 1037hPa (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: West | Wind Speed: 5mph / 7km/h ; Partly Cloudy. High:24 F.; Fog. Low:3 F.; Clear. High:24 F.; Clear. Low:0 F.; Clear. High:22 F.; Clear. Low:0 F.;

17:30 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

17:32 *** Aeternus has joined #boinc

17:32 *** Aeternus has quit IRC

17:32 *** Aeternus has joined #boinc

17:33 *** SimoneCnt has quit IRC

17:40 *** yoyo_RKN has quit IRC

18:08 *** whynot has quit IRC

18:43 *** mweltin_ has joined #boinc

18:44 *** klaas_ has joined #boinc

18:45 *** mweltin has quit IRC

18:45 *** klaas has quit IRC

18:54 *** klaas_ is now known as klaas

19:42 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

19:52 *** stux|work has quit IRC

19:53 *** stux|RC-only has joined #boinc

20:47 *** Haldrik has quit IRC

21:04 *** Aeternus has quit IRC

22:15 * CoderForLife rejects the very notion of snow from wdsmia

22:31 <efc> zz

22:43 *** jimmacdonald has joined #boinc

23:17 *** jimmacdonald is now known as os2mac

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.4 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!