IRC logs of #boinc for Saturday, 2012-03-17

01:21 *** quail_linux has joined #boinc

01:22 *** vk5fsck has quit IRC

04:06 *** Haldrik has joined #boinc

04:26 *** quail_linux is now known as vk5fsck

05:24 *** SimoneCnt has joined #boinc

05:28 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

05:39 *** arsenm has joined #boinc

06:12 *** desti_T2 has joined #boinc

06:12 *** mtrd` has joined #boinc

06:12 *** mtrd` has quit IRC

06:12 *** mtrd` has joined #boinc

06:12 *** Caterpillar has joined #boinc

06:16 *** desti has quit IRC

07:50 *** MarcoFe has joined #boinc

07:50 *** MarcoFe has quit IRC

07:50 *** MarcoFe has joined #boinc

08:17 *** xcamel has quit IRC

08:37 *** Edgeman has quit IRC

09:01 *** xcamel has joined #boinc

09:01 *** xcamel has quit IRC

09:01 *** xcamel has joined #boinc

09:01 *** ChanServ sets mode: +o xcamel

09:49 *** Edgeman has joined #boinc

09:53 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

09:55 *** SimoneCnt has quit IRC

10:03 *** Edgeman has quit IRC

10:07 *** Edgeman has joined #boinc

10:13 *** si has joined #boinc

10:13 *** si has quit IRC

10:13 *** si has joined #boinc

10:15 *** Edgeman has quit IRC

10:19 *** SimoneCnt has joined #boinc

10:20 *** Edgeman has joined #boinc

10:22 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

10:32 *** vk5fsck is now known as quail

10:43 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

10:47 *** SimoneCnt has quit IRC

10:47 *** Caterpillar has quit IRC

11:08 *** SimoneCnt has joined #boinc

11:12 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

11:26 *** arsenm1 has joined #boinc

11:29 *** arsenm has quit IRC

11:42 *** si has quit IRC

11:59 *** MarcoFe has quit IRC

13:49 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

14:17 *** Caterpillar has joined #boinc

14:26 *** Haldrik has quit IRC

14:29 *** Haldrik has joined #boinc

15:18 <PovAddict> &wx eze

15:18 <Romulus> PovAddict: Temperature: 84F / 29C | Humidity: 45% | Pressure: 29.95in / 1014hPa (Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: NE | Wind Speed: 15mph / 24km/h ; Clear. High:84 F.; Fog. Low:60 F.; Clear. High:84 F.; Clear. Low:66 F.; Partly Cloudy. High:84 F.; Chance of a Thunderstorm. Low:62 F.;

15:41 *** johnthebrave has joined #boinc

15:51 *** yoyo_RKN has joined #boinc

15:52 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

16:09 *** camerin has quit IRC

16:18 *** whynot has joined #boinc

16:28 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

16:31 *** SimoneCnt has quit IRC

16:41 *** camerin has joined #boinc

17:12 *** yoyo_RKN has quit IRC

17:17 *** SimoneCnt has joined #boinc

17:21 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

18:50 <CoderForLife> &wx 45140

18:50 <Romulus> CoderForLife: Temperature: 77F / 25.0C | Humidity: 48% | Pressure: 30.08in / 1018hPa (Falling) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 5mph / 8.0km/h ; Saturday - Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain in the morning, then mostly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. High of 78F. Winds from the South at 10 to 15 mph. (1 more message)

18:50 <CoderForLife> &more

18:50 <Romulus> CoderForLife: Chance of rain 40% with rainfall amounts near 0.2 in. possible.; Saturday Night - Mostly cloudy with thunderstorms. Low of 61F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.; Sunday - Overcast with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. High of 75F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 50%.;

19:02 *** whynot has quit IRC

19:16 *** johnthebrave has quit IRC

19:31 <wdsmia> &wx 50319

19:31 <Romulus> wdsmia: Temperature: 78.7F / 25.9C | Humidity: 54% | Pressure: 29.78in / 1008hPa (Rising) | Conditions: Partly Cloudy | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 7.0mph / 11.3km/h ; Saturday - Mostly cloudy. Fog early. High of 82F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 20 mph.; Saturday Night - Partly cloudy. Low of 63F. Winds from the South at 10 to 15 mph.; Sunday - Partly cloudy. High of 79F. Winds from the (1 more message)

19:31 <wdsmia> &more

19:31 <Romulus> wdsmia: South at 5 to 10 mph with gusts to 30 mph.;

19:48 *** Haldrik has quit IRC

20:26 *** stux|RC has joined #boinc

20:27 *** stux|RC-only has quit IRC

20:32 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

20:36 *** SimoneCnt has quit IRC

20:41 *** Caterpillar has quit IRC

21:17 *** mtrd` has quit IRC

21:22 *** SimoneCnt has joined #boinc

21:26 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

21:47 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

21:50 *** SimoneCnt has quit IRC

22:12 *** SimoneCnt has joined #boinc

22:15 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

22:29 *** arsenm1 has quit IRC

22:29 *** arsenm has joined #boinc

22:37 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

22:40 *** SimoneCnt has quit IRC

23:00 *** efc has joined #boinc

23:02 *** SimoneCnt has joined #boinc

23:06 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.4 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!