IRC logs of #boinc for Friday, 2012-05-04

00:04 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

00:39 *** arsenm has quit IRC

00:39 *** arsenm has joined #boinc

02:47 *** efc has quit IRC

03:57 *** Caterpillar has joined #boinc

04:50 *** MarcoFe has joined #boinc

04:50 *** MarcoFe has quit IRC

04:50 *** MarcoFe has joined #boinc

05:56 *** desti has quit IRC

05:56 *** desti has joined #boinc

06:10 *** Sir_Remoz has quit IRC

06:57 <CoderForLife> &wx 45140

06:57 <Romulus> CoderForLife: Temperature: 67F / 19.4C | Humidity: 88% | Pressure: 30.00in / 1016hPa (Rising) | Conditions: Partly Cloudy | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 4mph / 6.4km/h ; Friday - Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain in the morning, then mostly cloudy with thunderstorms. High of 82F with a heat index of 90F. Winds from the SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.; (2 more messages)

06:58 <CoderForLife> &more

06:58 <Romulus> CoderForLife: Friday Night - Mostly cloudy with thunderstorms, then a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain after midnight. Low of 64F. Winds from the WSW at 5 to 10 mph shifting to the NW after midnight. Chance of rain 60% with rainfall amounts near 0.4 in. possible.; Saturday - Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. High of 84F. Winds from the NNE at 5 to 10 (1 more message)

06:58 <CoderForLife> &more

06:58 <Romulus> CoderForLife: mph. Chance of rain 30% with rainfall amounts near 0.2 in. possible.;

07:06 *** quail_linux has joined #boinc

07:07 *** vk5fsck has quit IRC

07:22 *** arsenm has quit IRC

07:30 *** arsenm has joined #boinc

07:37 *** quail_linux is now known as vk5fsck

07:39 *** vk5fsck has quit IRC

07:41 *** vk5fsck has joined #boinc

07:41 *** vk5fsck is now known as quail

07:43 *** quail has quit IRC

07:44 *** vk5fsck has joined #boinc

07:44 *** vk5fsck is now known as quail

07:51 *** quail has quit IRC

07:53 *** vk5fsck has joined #boinc

08:08 *** Celelibi has quit IRC

08:59 *** arsenm has quit IRC

09:22 *** mtrd` has joined #boinc

09:22 *** mtrd` has quit IRC

09:22 *** mtrd` has joined #boinc

10:22 *** Caterpillar has quit IRC

11:24 *** si has joined #boinc

11:24 *** si has quit IRC

11:24 *** si has joined #boinc

11:30 *** Celelibi has joined #boinc

12:03 *** Aeternus has joined #boinc

12:03 *** Aeternus has quit IRC

12:04 *** Aeternus has joined #boinc

13:38 *** MarcoFe has quit IRC

13:43 *** Caterpillar has joined #boinc

14:56 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

15:40 *** si has quit IRC

16:30 *** whynot has joined #boinc

16:34 *** MTughan has joined #boinc

17:30 *** whynot has quit IRC

17:32 *** whynot has joined #boinc

18:02 *** Caterpillar has quit IRC

18:16 *** whynot has quit IRC

18:47 *** BadBarbarian has joined #boinc

19:02 *** xcamel_ has quit IRC

19:03 *** xcamel_ has joined #boinc

19:08 <CoderForLife> &wx 45140

19:08 <Romulus> CoderForLife: Temperature: 73F / 22.8C | Humidity: 94% | Pressure: 29.88in / 1012hPa (Falling) | Conditions: Partly Cloudy | Wind Direction: SSW | Wind Speed: 2mph / 3.2km/h ; Friday - Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain in the morning, then mostly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. High of 83F. Winds from the SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of (2 more messages)

19:09 <CoderForLife> &more

19:09 <Romulus> CoderForLife: rain 30%.; Friday Night - Overcast with thunderstorms, then a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain after midnight. Low of 64F. Winds from the WSW at 5 to 10 mph shifting to the NW after midnight. Chance of rain 70% with rainfall amounts near 0.3 in. possible.; Saturday - Mostly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain in the morning, then partly cloudy with a (1 more message)

19:09 <CoderForLife> &more

19:09 <Romulus> CoderForLife: chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. High of 81F. Winds from the NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.; Special Statement for Hamilton County in effect until 8:00 PM EDT on May 04, 2012;

19:09 <BadBarbarian> Evening CFL

19:11 <BadBarbarian> &wx phx

19:11 <Romulus> BadBarbarian: Temperature: 94F / 34C | Humidity: 11% | Pressure: 29.81in / 1009hPa (Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: WNW | Wind Speed: 10mph / 17km/h ; Friday - Clear. High of 95F. Winds from the SW at 5 to 10 mph.; Friday Night - Clear. Low of 70F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph.; Saturday - Partly cloudy. High of 93F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph.;

19:15 <CoderForLife> Heya BadBarbarian

19:15 <BadBarbarian> hows things back east

19:15 <CoderForLife> rainy ATM

19:16 <CoderForLife> t-storm in progress

19:16 <BadBarbarian> lol we have not had rain in 5 months

19:16 <CoderForLife> I'll collect some, dehydrate it, and ship it out

19:17 <BadBarbarian> hehe

19:17 <CoderForLife> I figure first-class postage will suffice

19:17 <BadBarbarian> it was 107n yesterday here

19:17 <CoderForLife> I'd call that hot

19:17 <BadBarbarian> its getting hot early

19:18 <BadBarbarian> no i call 120 hot lol

19:18 <CoderForLife> at some point eggs fry on open surfaces - that's really hot

19:19 <BadBarbarian> because of all the blacktop it holds and magnifys heat

19:20 <BadBarbarian> if the city fathers way back when had used concrete instead it would be 15 dregrees cooler

19:20 * CoderForLife looks at his Code cross-eyed to see if it makes more sense that way

19:21 <BadBarbarian> lol if i open the windows to get some frech air i have to stop seti

19:22 <BadBarbarian> i am getting 7000 rac out of my laptop

19:23 <CoderForLife> just before it turns into a puddle of molten silicon

19:23 <BadBarbarian> concrete white asfault black lol

19:24 *** wdsmia has joined #boinc

19:24 <CoderForLife> back from paradise, wdsmia?

19:25 <wdsmia> after a 4 hr flight delay :/

19:25 <BadBarbarian> Hi Wdsmia

19:25 <BadBarbarian> Ouch

19:25 <wdsmia> *lo BB

19:25 <CoderForLife> the thermals over Phoenix are a @#%$!

19:25 <BadBarbarian> where did ya go ?

19:25 <wdsmia> SoCal

19:26 <BadBarbarian> thats very true i know

19:26 <BadBarbarian> pilots have to be trained to land here

19:27 <BadBarbarian> very hot air plays tricks with airplanes

19:27 <CoderForLife> see my comments on molten

19:27 <BadBarbarian> saw that lol

19:27 <CoderForLife> liquid rivets are a pain

19:28 <BadBarbarian> its an asus it could take it

19:28 <BadBarbarian> but i wont chance it lol

19:28 <CoderForLife> heh

19:28 <BadBarbarian> it would just go into shutdown lol

19:29 <BadBarbarian> i have a very nice cool master pad under it it runs 60c on all 8 cores

19:30 <CoderForLife> nice

19:30 <BadBarbarian> 80c on the nvidia 360 m

19:31 <BadBarbarian> http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/show_host_detail.php?hostid=6594277

19:31 <Romulus> <http://tinyurl.com/7v7rfzh> (at setiathome.berkeley.edu)

19:32 * CoderForLife tries to get his SQL WHERE clauses right

19:32 <CoderForLife> it often helps to select the right records from the database

19:33 <BadBarbarian> huh did i give the wrong one ?

19:33 <CoderForLife> no - my left hand doesn't know what my right hand is doing.  Welcme to the joys of Coding

19:33 <BadBarbarian> lol

19:38 <CoderForLife> looks like the rain has moved out - I'm going to get a short walk in before the next wave

19:38 <CoderForLife> bbl

20:01 *** Aeternus has quit IRC

20:25 *** BadBarbarian has quit IRC

20:37 *** efc has joined #boinc

20:37 <CoderForLife> moo

20:39 <efc> Moo cfl

20:39 <CoderForLife> how's things down south?

20:42 <efc> Pretty. Hot, dry.

20:44 <CoderForLife> I'll dehydrate some of the moisture here and mail it to you

20:44 <efc> We could really use it. Spring started early, but there's been no rain so growth is stalling

20:47 <CoderForLife> everything is growing here - was that a Twilight Zone episode where the meteor fell and everything grew some kind of moss?

20:55 <CoderForLife> ah Creepshow

20:55 <efc> I thought the North was (start British Documentary Accent) A vast, industrial wasteland, where roving gangs of mutants scavange garbage dumps for food, even turning to canabilism in their desperation.

20:56 <CoderForLife> That would depend on the outcome of the next election

20:57 <CoderForLife> "The Lonesome Death of Jordy Verrill"  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creepshow#.22The_Lonesome_Death_of_Jordy_Verrill.22

20:57 <Romulus> <http://tinyurl.com/67vr72> (at en.wikipedia.org)

20:59 <CoderForLife> obviously a high point in film history

21:01 <efc> Nothing like the mid 80s for horror movies

21:02 <CoderForLife> even the campiness is now classic

21:02 * CoderForLife starts hearing the sounds of Tubular Bells

21:05 <efc> Fright Night, Night of the Comet, one more I can't remember. It had flamethrowers.

21:07 <CoderForLife> yummy

21:07 <efc> Night of the Creeps.

21:08 <CoderForLife> but we digress into politics again

21:15 *** desti has quit IRC

21:16 <CoderForLife> I guess we scared him off

21:17 <efc> This channel isn't for the faint of heart.

21:17 *** desti has joined #boinc

21:23 <CoderForLife> nor for sleepy eyes

21:23 <CoderForLife> gn

21:25 <efc> &nn

21:25 <Romulus> Live long and crunch!

21:27 *** MTughan_ has joined #boinc

21:30 *** MTughan has quit IRC

21:45 *** freakazoid0223 has quit IRC

21:52 *** MTughan__ has joined #boinc

21:52 *** MTughan_ has quit IRC

22:18 *** MTughan_ has joined #boinc

22:20 *** MTughan__ has quit IRC

22:46 *** efc has quit IRC

22:49 *** BadBarbarian has joined #boinc

23:00 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

23:01 *** efc has joined #boinc

23:45 *** BadBarbarian has quit IRC

23:52 *** arsenm has joined #boinc

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.4 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!