IRC logs of #boinc for Saturday, 2012-08-04

00:43 *** efc has joined #boinc

02:16 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

02:31 *** Edgeman2 has joined #boinc

02:31 *** Edgeman has quit IRC

02:44 *** Edgeman2 has quit IRC

02:44 *** Edgeman has joined #boinc

03:05 *** mapreri has joined #boinc

03:05 *** mapreri has quit IRC

03:05 *** mapreri has joined #boinc

03:12 *** mapreri has quit IRC

03:26 *** efc has quit IRC

03:36 *** mapreri has joined #boinc

03:54 *** quail has joined #boinc

03:58 *** mapreri has quit IRC

03:59 *** mapreri has joined #boinc

03:59 *** mapreri has quit IRC

03:59 *** mapreri has joined #boinc

04:22 *** mapreri has quit IRC

04:23 *** mapreri has joined #boinc

04:23 *** mapreri has quit IRC

04:23 *** mapreri has joined #boinc

04:32 *** mapreri has quit IRC

04:32 *** io-non-esisto has joined #boinc

04:32 *** io-non-esisto has quit IRC

04:32 *** io-non-esisto has joined #boinc

05:18 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

05:19 *** io-non-esisto is now known as mapreri

07:44 *** pppingme has quit IRC

07:48 *** pppingme has joined #boinc

08:56 *** Caterpillar has joined #boinc

08:56 *** Caterpillar has quit IRC

08:58 *** Caterpillar has joined #boinc

09:18 *** Caterpillar has quit IRC

09:24 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

09:25 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

09:25 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

09:27 *** si has joined #boinc

09:27 *** si has quit IRC

09:27 *** si has joined #boinc

10:53 *** NudgeyNR has quit IRC

11:11 *** si has quit IRC

11:20 *** mapreri has quit IRC

11:43 *** Sir_Remoz has quit IRC

11:47 *** NudgeyNR has joined #boinc

11:55 *** NudgeyNR has quit IRC

11:57 *** NudgeyNR has joined #boinc

12:35 *** si has joined #boinc

12:35 *** si has quit IRC

12:35 *** si has joined #boinc

14:14 *** _Danilo_ has quit IRC

14:26 *** _Danilo_ has joined #boinc

14:45 *** si has quit IRC

15:04 *** whynot has joined #boinc

15:14 *** efc has joined #boinc

15:25 <desti> https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=214551287255474273940.0004c4702aee5390a0041&msa=0&ll=39.095963,-93.691406&spn=39.001057,100.546875

15:25 <Romulus> <http://tinyurl.com/cvdzv7y> (at maps.google.com)

15:27 <yoyo[RKN]> no party in Germany :(

15:30 <PovAddict> ?

15:50 <yoyo[RKN]> http://tinyurl.com/cvdzv7y

15:50 <Romulus> Title: Mars Curiosity Landing Parties - Google Maps (at tinyurl.com)

16:19 *** CoderForLife has joined #boinc

16:19 *** ChanServ sets mode: +o CoderForLife

16:20 *** ChanServ sets mode: -o CoderForLife

16:20 <CoderForLife> &wx 45140

16:20 <Romulus> CoderForLife: Temperature: 91F / 32.8C | Humidity: 59% | Pressure: 29.91in / 1013hPa (Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 9mph / 14.5km/h ; Saturday - Mostly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain in the morning, then partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. High of 93F. Winds from the South at 5 to 15 mph. Chance of (2 more messages)

16:20 <CoderForLife> &more

16:20 <Romulus> CoderForLife: rain 40%.; Saturday Night - Mostly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. Low of 73F. Winds from the South at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60% with rainfall amounts near 0.2 in. possible.; Sunday - Overcast with thunderstorms and rain showers, then thunderstorms in the afternoon. High of 86F. Winds from the SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70% with rainfall (1 more message)

16:21 <CoderForLife> &more

16:21 <Romulus> CoderForLife: amounts near 0.3 in. possible.; Heat Advisory for Hamilton County in effect until 8:00 PM EDT on August 04, 2012;

16:23 <efc> moo

16:26 <CoderForLife> moo efc

16:28 <efc> Looking at new computer bits (as opposed to old junk on ebay)

16:28 <efc> Very confusitizing

16:28 <CoderForLife> good for you

16:29 <CoderForLife> computer part retail therapy always cheers me up

16:29 <CoderForLife> cores=happiness

16:29 <efc> I think there are about 9,999 xeons alone.

16:30 <PovAddict> alone?

16:30 <PovAddict> like, lonely and up for adoption?

16:30 <CoderForLife> that would define a crowd to me

16:32 * efc borrows wdsmia's crevasse

16:35 <efc> The old slot-2 xeons were always a joke to me.. twice the cache, quadruple the price

16:55 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

18:36 *** whynot has quit IRC

19:00 *** zombie67 has joined #boinc

20:03 *** efc has quit IRC

20:53 *** Sir_Remoz has joined #boinc

21:20 <Tank_Master> !wx

21:20 <Tank_Master> &wx hio

21:21 <Tank_Master> &more

21:21 <Romulus> Tank_Master: Temperature: 98F / 37C | Humidity: 18% | Pressure: 29.78in / 1008hPa (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 7mph / 11km/h ; Saturday - Partly cloudy. High of 99F. Winds from the NE at 10 to 15 mph.; Saturday Night - Clear. Low of 66F. Winds less than 5 mph.; Sunday - Partly cloudy. High of 90F. Winds from the SW at 5 to 10 mph.; Heat Advisory for Washington (1 more message)

21:21 <Romulus> Tank_Master: County in effect until 9:00 PM PDT on August 04, 2012;

21:24 *** efc has joined #boinc

22:12 <CoderForLife> re-moo efc

22:12 <CoderForLife> did wdsmia's crevasse fit you, or do you require a larger size?

22:19 <efc> i think you and Pov will both fit.

22:19 <PovAddict> not interested >.>

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.4 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!