IRC logs of #boinc for Friday, 2012-09-21

00:16 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

00:23 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

00:23 *** JamesB192 has quit IRC

00:23 *** CoderForLife has quit IRC

00:23 *** stux|RC has quit IRC

00:23 *** freakazoid0223 has quit IRC

00:23 *** stux|work has joined #boinc

00:28 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

00:28 *** JamesB192 has joined #boinc

00:28 *** freakazoid0223 has joined #boinc

01:34 *** PovAddict has quit IRC

03:36 *** |Caterpillar| has joined #boinc

05:51 *** desti has joined #boinc

05:51 *** |Caterpillar| is now known as Caterpillar

05:53 *** desti_T2 has quit IRC

06:29 *** Caterpillar has quit IRC

07:31 *** Aeternus has joined #boinc

07:31 *** Aeternus has quit IRC

07:31 *** Aeternus has joined #boinc

08:42 *** FnorZ has joined #boinc

08:51 *** mapreri has joined #boinc

08:51 *** mapreri has quit IRC

08:51 *** mapreri has joined #boinc

08:52 *** mapreri has quit IRC

08:55 *** io-non-esisto has joined #boinc

08:55 *** io-non-esisto has quit IRC

08:55 *** io-non-esisto has joined #boinc

09:01 *** mapreri has joined #boinc

09:01 *** mapreri has joined #boinc

09:01 *** mapreri has joined #boinc

09:01 *** mapreri has joined #boinc

09:41 *** MarcoFe has joined #boinc

10:40 *** MarcoFe has quit IRC

10:45 *** MarcoFe has joined #boinc

10:45 *** MarcoFe has quit IRC

10:45 *** MarcoFe has joined #boinc

10:48 *** MarcoFe has quit IRC

10:58 *** |Caterpillar| has joined #boinc

11:09 *** MarcoFe has joined #boinc

11:09 *** MarcoFe has quit IRC

11:09 *** MarcoFe has joined #boinc

11:16 *** si has joined #boinc

12:59 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

13:19 *** MarcoFe has quit IRC

14:01 *** PovAddict has joined #boinc

14:04 *** Simone2 has joined #boinc

14:06 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

14:13 *** |Caterpillar| has quit IRC

14:13 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

15:00 *** whynot has joined #boinc

15:01 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

15:13 *** Simone2 has quit IRC

15:26 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

15:41 *** mapreri has quit IRC

15:43 *** si has quit IRC

15:47 *** efc has joined #boinc

15:53 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

16:15 *** freakazoid0223 has quit IRC

17:22 <wdsmia> &wx 50319

17:22 <Romulus> wdsmia: Temperature: 70.2F / 21.2C | Humidity: 43% | Pressure: 29.81in / 1009hPa (Rising) | Conditions: Partly Cloudy | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 3.0mph / 4.8km/h ; Friday - Mostly cloudy with rain showers in the morning, then partly cloudy. High of 72F. Winds from the ENE at 5 to 10 mph shifting to the South in the afternoon.; Friday Night - Partly cloudy. Low of 41F. Winds from the WNW at (1 more message)

17:22 <wdsmia> &more

17:22 <Romulus> wdsmia: 5 to 15 mph.; Saturday - Clear. High of 63F. Winds from the NNW at 10 to 15 mph.; Freeze Watch for Polk County in effect until 8:00 AM CDT on September 23, 2012;

17:25 *** Caterpillar has joined #boinc

18:00 *** efc is now known as ZombieEFC

18:00 *** ZombieEFC is now known as efc

18:03 *** whynot has quit IRC

18:07 *** PieSpyRom has quit IRC

18:07 *** PieSpyRom has joined #boinc

18:09 <yoyo[RKN]> &wx sxf

18:09 <Romulus> yoyo[RKN]: Temperature: 54F / 12C | Humidity: 67% | Pressure: 29.89in / 1012hPa (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SE | Wind Speed: 9mph / 15km/h ; Clear. High:64 F.; Scattered Clouds. Low:42 F.; Partly Cloudy. High:64 F.; Chance of Rain. Low:50 F.; Chance of Rain. High:60 F.; Scattered Clouds. Low:44 F.;

18:15 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

18:22 *** Caterpillar has quit IRC

19:04 *** CoderForLife has joined #boinc

19:04 *** ChanServ sets mode: +o CoderForLife

19:17 *** Aeternus has quit IRC

20:01 <CoderForLife> &wx 45140

20:01 <Romulus> CoderForLife: Temperature: 68F / 20.0C | Humidity: 70% | Pressure: 29.77in / 1008hPa (Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: NNW | Wind Speed: 1mph / 1.6km/h ; Friday - Partly cloudy in the morning, then overcast with a chance of rain. High of 77F. Winds from the SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.; Friday Night - Overcast with rain showers. Low of 59F. Winds from the SW at 5 to 15 (1 more message)

20:01 <CoderForLife> &more

20:01 <Romulus> CoderForLife: mph. Chance of rain 70%.; Saturday - Partly cloudy with a chance of rain in the afternoon. High of 70F. Winds from the WNW at 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.;

20:06 *** PovAddict has quit IRC

20:09 *** PovAddict has joined #boinc

20:11 <CoderForLife> wb PovAddict

20:25 *** FnorZ has quit IRC

21:13 *** Psychoholic has quit IRC

21:33 *** Psychoholic has joined #boinc

21:48 *** efc has quit IRC

22:19 *** efc has joined #boinc

23:09 *** freakazoid0223 has joined #boinc

23:35 *** PovAddict has quit IRC

23:35 *** PovAddict_ has joined #boinc

23:35 *** PovAddict_ is now known as PovAddict

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.4 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!