IRC logs of #boinc for Monday, 2012-09-24

00:29 *** efc has quit IRC

00:56 *** Edgeman2 has quit IRC

00:56 *** Edgeman has joined #boinc

04:17 *** Caterpillar has joined #boinc

04:26 *** Caterpillar has quit IRC

04:28 *** Caterpillar has joined #boinc

05:46 *** desti_T2 has joined #boinc

05:49 *** desti has quit IRC

07:45 *** jedirock has quit IRC

08:10 *** Aeternus has joined #boinc

08:10 *** Aeternus has quit IRC

08:10 *** Aeternus has joined #boinc

08:57 *** Aeternus has quit IRC

10:24 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

10:51 *** si has joined #boinc

11:02 *** FnorZ has joined #boinc

11:33 *** Psychoholic has quit IRC

11:33 *** Vobine has joined #boinc

11:33 *** Vobine is now known as Psychoholic

11:57 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

12:39 *** Psychoholic has quit IRC

12:39 *** Psychoholic has joined #boinc

13:10 *** JamesB192 has quit IRC

13:10 *** Aeternus has joined #boinc

13:10 *** Aeternus has quit IRC

13:10 *** Aeternus has joined #boinc

13:25 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

13:28 *** SimoneCnt has quit IRC

14:02 *** si has quit IRC

14:10 *** camerin has quit IRC

14:23 *** camerin has joined #boinc

14:37 *** AKDM has joined #boinc

14:40 *** synapt- has joined #boinc

14:43 *** _Turf has joined #boinc

14:47 *** synapt has quit IRC

14:47 *** Turf has quit IRC

14:47 *** klaas has quit IRC

14:47 *** synapt- is now known as synapt

14:48 *** klaas has joined #boinc

14:53 *** PovAddict_ has joined #boinc

14:53 *** PovAddict has quit IRC

14:53 *** PovAddict_ is now known as PovAddict

14:56 *** Celelibi has quit IRC

14:58 *** Celelibi_ has joined #boinc

15:13 *** CoderForLife has quit IRC

15:27 *** wdsmia_ has joined #boinc

15:29 *** wdsmia has quit IRC

15:29 *** Simone2 has joined #boinc

15:30 *** wdsmia has joined #boinc

15:32 *** wdsmia_ has quit IRC

15:33 *** Simone1 has quit IRC

16:22 *** whynot has joined #boinc

16:33 *** FnorZ has quit IRC

16:53 *** Celelibi_ is now known as Celelibi

16:59 *** PieSpyRom has quit IRC

17:00 *** DexterLB has quit IRC

17:00 *** DexterLB has joined #boinc

17:04 *** PieSpyRom has joined #boinc

17:07 *** vk5fsck-10 has joined #boinc

17:09 *** vk5fsck has quit IRC

17:09 *** Simone2 has quit IRC

17:09 *** vk5fsck-10 is now known as vk5fsck

17:09 *** Simone2 has joined #boinc

17:18 *** Caterpillar has quit IRC

17:19 <wdsmia> &wx 50319

17:19 <Romulus> wdsmia: Temperature: 76.8F / 24.9C | Humidity: 29% | Pressure: 29.90in / 1012hPa (Falling) | Conditions: Partly Cloudy | Wind Direction: WSW | Wind Speed: 6.0mph / 9.7km/h ; Monday - Clear in the morning, then partly cloudy. High of 79F. Winds from the SSW at 10 to 15 mph.; Monday Night - Partly cloudy. Low of 48F. Winds less than 5 mph.; Tuesday - Partly cloudy in the morning, then clear. High of (1 more message)

17:19 <wdsmia> &more

17:19 <Romulus> wdsmia: 82F. Winds less than 5 mph.;

17:23 *** Aeternus has quit IRC

17:32 *** Edgeman2 has joined #boinc

17:32 *** Edgeman has quit IRC

17:33 *** Simone2 has quit IRC

17:33 *** Simone2 has joined #boinc

17:43 *** whynot has quit IRC

17:44 *** vk5fsck-10 has joined #boinc

17:45 *** whynot has joined #boinc

17:46 *** Vobine has joined #boinc

17:49 *** vk5fsck has quit IRC

17:49 *** vk5fsck-10 is now known as vk5fsck

17:50 *** Psychoholic has quit IRC

17:53 *** DexterLB has quit IRC

17:53 *** DexterLB has joined #boinc

17:54 *** wdsmia_ has joined #boinc

17:56 *** wdsmia has quit IRC

17:57 *** Vobine has quit IRC

18:02 *** Psychoholic has joined #boinc

18:14 *** whynot has quit IRC

18:24 *** Simone1 has joined #boinc

18:25 *** NudgeyNR|2 has joined #boinc

18:27 *** Simone2 has quit IRC

18:28 *** NudgeyNR has quit IRC

18:34 *** stux|RC has joined #boinc

18:35 *** Turf has joined #boinc

18:35 *** stux|work has quit IRC

18:36 *** _Turf has quit IRC

18:45 *** Psychoholic has quit IRC

18:45 *** Vobine has joined #boinc

18:45 *** Vobine is now known as Psychoholic

19:02 *** DexterLB has quit IRC

19:02 *** DexterLB has joined #boinc

19:27 *** Tank_Master has quit IRC

19:36 *** xcamel__ has joined #boinc

19:36 *** xcamel has quit IRC

19:37 *** xcamel__ is now known as xcamel

19:37 *** xcamel has joined #boinc

19:37 *** ChanServ sets mode: +o xcamel

19:37 *** Tank_Master has joined #boinc

19:49 *** efc has joined #boinc

20:49 *** CoderForLife has joined #boinc

20:49 *** ChanServ sets mode: +o CoderForLife

20:52 <CoderForLife> &wx 45140

20:52 <Romulus> CoderForLife: Temperature: 58F / 14.4C | Humidity: 51% | Pressure: 30.10in / 1019hPa (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SSW | Wind Speed: 3mph / 4.8km/h ; Monday - Clear. High of 68F. Winds from the SW at 5 to 10 mph.; Monday Night - Partly cloudy in the evening, then mostly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. Low of 50F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 10 mph. (1 more message)

20:52 <CoderForLife> &more

20:52 <Romulus> CoderForLife: Chance of rain 30%.; Tuesday - Mostly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain, then a chance of a thunderstorm and rain showers in the afternoon. High of 72F. Winds from the South at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.;

20:52 *** ChanServ sets mode: -o CoderForLife

20:56 *** wdsmia_ is now known as wdsmia

21:09 *** zombie67 has joined #boinc

21:44 *** NudgeyNR|2 is now known as NudgeyNR

21:46 *** NudgeyNR has joined #boinc

22:29 *** MTughan has joined #boinc

23:48 *** FnorZ has joined #boinc

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.4 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!