IRC logs of #boinc for Thursday, 2012-10-18

00:07 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

00:54 *** LarchOye has joined #boinc

01:19 *** LarchZERO has joined #boinc

01:21 *** LarchOye has quit IRC

01:24 *** LarchZERO is now known as LarchOye

01:35 *** bozonius has quit IRC

02:02 *** Celelibi has quit IRC

02:03 *** Celelibi has joined #boinc

02:36 *** Caterpillar has joined #boinc

03:14 *** |Caterpillar| has joined #boinc

03:14 *** Caterpillar has quit IRC

03:21 *** Tank_Master has joined #boinc

03:38 *** NudgeyNR has quit IRC

03:42 *** NudgeyNR has joined #boinc

04:49 *** NudgeyNR|2 has joined #boinc

04:51 *** NudgeyNR has quit IRC

05:18 *** desti has joined #boinc

05:21 *** desti_T2 has quit IRC

07:20 *** Sir_Remoz has joined #boinc

08:18 *** Vobine has joined #boinc

08:18 *** Psychoholic has quit IRC

08:18 *** Vobine is now known as Psychoholic

08:19 *** ap31r0n has joined #boinc

08:22 *** efc has quit IRC

08:34 *** mapreri has joined #boinc

08:34 *** mapreri has quit IRC

08:34 *** mapreri has joined #boinc

08:49 *** ap31r0n2 has joined #boinc

08:50 *** ap31r0n has quit IRC

09:05 *** ap31r0n3 has joined #boinc

09:08 *** ap31r0n2 has quit IRC

09:41 *** mapreri has quit IRC

09:56 *** ap31r0n3 has quit IRC

11:06 *** mapreri has joined #boinc

11:06 *** mapreri has quit IRC

11:06 *** mapreri has joined #boinc

11:27 *** ap31r0n2 has joined #boinc

11:50 *** Aeternus has joined #boinc

11:54 <desti> http://releases.ubuntu.com/12.10/ubuntu-12.10-desktop-amd64.iso.torrent

11:54 <Romulus> <http://tinyurl.com/8h2zsrh> (at releases.ubuntu.com)

12:03 <PovAddict> downloading (just to seed)

12:13 *** Celelibi has quit IRC

12:15 *** ap31r0n2 has quit IRC

12:18 * Zucca does that too.

12:19 <Zucca> I get like 5.5MB/s. :o

12:21 <PovAddict> I'm saturating my 6mbit pipe

12:25 *** PovAddict has quit IRC

12:25 *** PovAddict has joined #boinc

12:26 *** Celelibi has joined #boinc

12:30 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

12:32 *** PovAddict has quit IRC

12:34 *** PovAddict has joined #boinc

13:03 *** Psychoholic has quit IRC

13:09 *** Psychoholic has joined #boinc

14:16 *** |Caterpillar| has quit IRC

15:04 *** |Caterpillar| has joined #boinc

15:08 *** mapreri has quit IRC

15:17 *** LarchZERO has joined #boinc

15:19 *** LarchOye has quit IRC

15:22 *** LarchZERO is now known as LarchOye

15:22 *** |Caterpillar| has quit IRC

15:53 *** Caterpillar has joined #boinc

15:55 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

15:57 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

16:20 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

16:58 *** paul_l has quit IRC

16:59 *** ap31r0n has joined #boinc

17:08 *** ap31r0n has quit IRC

17:18 <wdsmia> &wx 50319

17:18 <Romulus> wdsmia: Temperature: 45.2F / 7.3C | Humidity: 91% | Pressure: 29.38in / 995hPa (Steady) | Conditions: Light Rain | Wind Direction: West | Wind Speed: 8.0mph / 12.9km/h ; Thursday - Overcast with rain showers. High of 50F. Windy. Winds from the West at 20 to 25 mph with gusts to 35 mph. Chance of rain 90%.; Thursday Night - Overcast with rain showers, then a chance of rain after midnight. Fog (1 more message)

17:18 <wdsmia> &more

17:18 <Romulus> wdsmia: overnight. Low of 37F. Breezy. Winds from the WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.; Friday - Overcast with a chance of rain in the morning, then mostly cloudy. High of 52F. Winds from the WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.;

17:35 *** whynot has joined #boinc

17:45 *** Aeternus has quit IRC

18:24 *** whynot has quit IRC

18:29 *** Caterpillar has quit IRC

19:40 <xcamel> &wx 12074

19:40 <Romulus> xcamel: Temperature: 55.6F / 13.1C | Humidity: 68% | Pressure: 29.97in / 1015hPa (Rising) | Conditions: Mostly Cloudy | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 0.0mph / 0.0km/h ; Thursday - Clear in the morning, then partly cloudy. High of 63F. Winds from the ESE at 5 to 10 mph.; Thursday Night - Partly cloudy with a chance of rain in the evening, then overcast with a chance of a thunderstorm and rain. (1 more message)

19:41 <xcamel> &more

19:41 <Romulus> xcamel: Fog overnight. Low of 46F. Winds from the ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80% with rainfall amounts near 0.3 in. possible.; Friday - Overcast with a chance of a thunderstorm and rain. Fog early. High of 61F. Winds from the East at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90% with rainfall amounts near 1.1 in. possible.;

19:42 <CoderForLife> rebooting to hopefully get DVD to work

19:43 *** CoderForLife has quit IRC

19:50 *** efc has joined #boinc

20:03 *** paul_l has joined #boinc

20:11 *** PovAddict has quit IRC

20:11 *** LarchOye has quit IRC

20:12 *** PovAddict has joined #boinc

21:26 *** efc has quit IRC

21:30 *** zombie67 has joined #boinc

22:58 *** LarchOye has joined #boinc

23:05 *** Celelibi has quit IRC

23:31 *** Celelibi has joined #boinc

23:35 *** Celelibi has quit IRC

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.4 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!