IRC logs of #boinc for Friday, 2012-10-19

00:11 *** efc has joined #boinc

00:30 *** efc has quit IRC

00:34 *** efc has joined #boinc

00:42 *** LarchZERO has joined #boinc

00:44 *** LarchOye has quit IRC

00:47 *** LarchZERO is now known as LarchOye

00:52 *** NudgeyNR has joined #boinc

00:54 *** NudgeyNR|2 has quit IRC

01:10 *** OneMiner has quit IRC

01:15 *** efc has quit IRC

01:16 *** zombie67 has quit IRC

01:29 *** Celelibi has joined #boinc

01:33 *** Celelibi has quit IRC

01:47 *** Celelibi has joined #boinc

01:52 *** Celelibi has quit IRC

02:27 *** Celelibi has joined #boinc

04:03 *** Celelibi has quit IRC

04:04 *** Celelibi has joined #boinc

04:13 *** Celelibi has quit IRC

04:51 *** Caterpillar has joined #boinc

05:16 *** desti_T2 has joined #boinc

05:21 *** desti has quit IRC

05:32 *** Celelibi has joined #boinc

05:40 *** CoderForLife has joined #boinc

05:40 *** ChanServ sets mode: +o CoderForLife

05:41 *** ChanServ sets mode: -o CoderForLife

05:41 <CoderForLife> &wx 45140

05:41 <Romulus> CoderForLife: Temperature: 50F / 10.0C | Humidity: 56% | Pressure: 29.63in / 1003hPa (Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SSW | Wind Speed: 6mph / 9.7km/h ; Friday - Overcast with a chance of rain, then rain showers in the afternoon. High of 57F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.; Friday Night - Overcast with rain showers, then a chance of rain after midnight. Low of (1 more message)

05:47 <CoderForLife> &more

05:47 <Romulus> CoderForLife: 43F. Winds from the SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.; Saturday - Overcast with a chance of rain in the morning, then mostly cloudy. High of 55F. Winds from the WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.;

06:02 *** Caterpillar has quit IRC

08:07 *** Caterpillar has joined #boinc

08:13 *** freakazoid0223 has quit IRC

08:47 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

09:16 *** OneMiner has joined #boinc

09:50 *** Aeternus has joined #boinc

09:50 *** Aeternus has quit IRC

09:50 *** Aeternus has joined #boinc

09:51 *** ap31r0n has joined #boinc

09:55 *** Caterpillar has quit IRC

10:20 *** mapreri has joined #boinc

10:20 *** mapreri has quit IRC

10:20 *** mapreri has joined #boinc

10:41 *** freakazoid0223 has joined #boinc

10:58 *** elsimio has joined #boinc

10:58 <elsimio> hey i have a question

10:58 <elsimio> i was participating in 2 boinc projects, but i added a new one and now looks like i'm using other account

10:59 <elsimio> how i can merge or see in my primary account the third project?

10:59 *** klaas has quit IRC

11:26 *** si has joined #boinc

11:46 *** si has quit IRC

12:02 *** klaas has joined #boinc

12:04 *** mapreri has quit IRC

12:10 <elsimio> there are tip for process packages quickly?

12:32 *** ap31r0n has quit IRC

12:34 *** ap31r0n has joined #boinc

13:06 *** LarchOye has quit IRC

13:11 *** LarchOye has joined #boinc

13:32 *** MarcoFe has joined #boinc

13:32 *** MarcoFe has quit IRC

13:32 *** MarcoFe has joined #boinc

13:44 *** Romulus has joined #boinc

13:55 <Tank_Master> elsimio, jenerally if you run all of the projects on one hosts for a short while, the ID and settings will sync

13:59 *** PieSpyRom has joined #boinc

14:01 *** DexterLB has quit IRC

14:02 *** DexterLB has joined #boinc

14:02 <elsimio> ohh i did it that right now

14:03 <elsimio> because in 2 pcs i'm running just seti

14:03 <elsimio> and in other host just milkiway, but i saw in the stats 2 users

14:03 <elsimio> so i added milkiway in one of the pcs running seti just for sync

14:03 <Tank_Master> you generally dont need to actually run the work, just attaching and clicking update (but set to NNW) is enough

14:04 <elsimio> ohhhh

14:04 <elsimio> thanks

14:09 <Tank_Master> on one of my comps, i attach to every project i can from boincstats

14:20 <elsimio> ohh

14:20 <elsimio> for merge all in the same account?

14:20 <Tank_Master> its generally not needed, im just to lazy to detach them :P

14:21 <Tank_Master> OINC will sync on its own at night, but somethins if you CPID key (cross project ID) gets changed, that can brake the syncing

14:44 *** ap31r0n has quit IRC

14:44 <elsimio> ohh

15:49 <xcamel> &wx 12074

15:49 <Romulus> xcamel: Temperature: 57.5F / 14.2C | Humidity: 94% | Pressure: 29.74in / 1007hPa (Falling) | Conditions: Light Rain | Wind Direction: SSE | Wind Speed: 0.0mph / 0.0km/h ; Friday - Overcast with a chance of a thunderstorm and rain. Fog early. High of 61F. Winds from the East at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100% with rainfall amounts near 1.0 in. possible.; Friday Night - Partly cloudy with a chance (1 more message)

15:51 <xcamel> &more

15:51 <Romulus> xcamel: of rain. Fog overnight. Low of 48F. Winds from the SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50% with rainfall amounts near 0.3 in. possible.; Saturday - Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. High of 61F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.; Areal Flood Advisory for Saratoga County in effect until 6:45 PM EDT on October 19, 2012;

15:53 *** OneMiner has quit IRC

16:02 <elsimio> &wx 20782

16:02 <Romulus> elsimio: Temperature: 74.4F / 23.6C | Humidity: 64% | Pressure: 29.65in / 1004hPa (Falling) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: SSW | Wind Speed: 10.0mph / 16.1km/h ; Friday - Overcast with a chance of rain in the morning, then partly cloudy. Fog early. High of 75F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.; Friday Night - Partly cloudy. Low of 50F. Winds from the SW at 5 (1 more message)

16:02 <elsimio> &more

16:02 <Romulus> elsimio: to 10 mph.; Saturday - Partly cloudy. High of 66F. Winds from the West at 5 to 10 mph.;

16:16 *** whynot has joined #boinc

16:17 *** paul_l has quit IRC

16:19 *** paul_l has joined #boinc

16:39 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

16:46 *** efc has joined #boinc

17:14 *** OneMiner has joined #boinc

17:21 <wdsmia> &wx 50319

17:21 <Romulus> wdsmia: Temperature: 46.8F / 8.2C | Humidity: 91% | Pressure: 29.71in / 1006hPa (Steady) | Conditions: Light Drizzle | Wind Direction: West | Wind Speed: 5.0mph / 8.0km/h ; Friday - Overcast with rain showers. High of 52F. Breezy. Winds from the NW at 15 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.; Friday Night - Overcast in the evening, then partly cloudy. Low of 36F. Winds from the NW at 5 to 15 mph. Chance (1 more message)

17:21 <wdsmia> &more

17:21 <Romulus> wdsmia: of rain 20%.; Saturday - Partly cloudy. Fog early. High of 63F. Winds from the West at 5 to 10 mph shifting to the South in the afternoon.;

17:24 *** OneMiner has quit IRC

17:55 *** MarcoFe has quit IRC

18:49 *** Caterpillar has joined #boinc

18:54 *** whynot has quit IRC

19:06 *** OneMiner has joined #boinc

20:06 *** Caterpillar has quit IRC

20:10 *** Aeternus has quit IRC

20:25 *** OneMiner has quit IRC

20:34 *** Guest94141 has joined #boinc

20:43 *** Guest94141 has quit IRC

22:36 *** efc has quit IRC

22:50 *** efc has joined #boinc

22:52 <PovAddict> oh man

22:52 <PovAddict> I hadn't run BOINC for a loooong time

22:52 <PovAddict> just installed 7.0.27, it's terrible

22:54 <PovAddict> moving mouse over the manager window moves it to front, closing the window with the [x] button minimizes it (!), right-clicking the tray icon makes a menu appear but it disappears as soon as you release the mouse button, quitting the manager from that menu makes all signs of the manager (window and tray icon) disappear but the process stays running

22:55 <PovAddict> all those bugs and I didn't even get to attach a project yet

23:10 *** NudgeyNR has quit IRC

23:20 <desti_T2> they fucked something up in 7

23:20 <wdsmia> asks desti_T2 to please watch his or her language… Thanks, your friendly channel op.

23:51 <PovAddict> desti_T2: not really, the tray icon has misbehaved ever since it was introduced

23:52 <desti_T2> boincmgr doesn't have menus in recent versions and instantly freezes

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.4 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!