IRC logs of #boinc for Monday, 2013-10-14

00:36 *** efc2 has quit IRC

00:49 *** DrCode has quit IRC

00:50 *** DrCode has joined #boinc

02:28 *** DrCode has quit IRC

02:28 *** DrCode has joined #boinc

03:01 *** PovAddict has joined #boinc

03:28 *** up365 has quit IRC

03:35 *** up365 has joined #boinc

03:35 *** up365 has quit IRC

03:54 *** PovAddict has quit IRC

04:04 *** Caterpillar has joined #boinc

04:50 *** up365 has joined #boinc

05:27 *** desti has quit IRC

05:42 *** desti has joined #boinc

07:27 *** bigbrovar has joined #boinc

07:28 <bigbrovar> Hi guys.. just to be sure am in the right place. Is this the channel for the BOINC project http://boinc.berkeley.edu/ like the Volunteering cluster computing thingie?

07:28 <Romulus> Title: BOINC (at boinc.berkeley.edu)

07:29 <bigbrovar> Thanks Romulus

08:09 *** bigbrovar has quit IRC

09:55 *** vk5fsck has quit IRC

09:56 *** vk5fsck has joined #boinc

09:56 *** vk5fsck has quit IRC

09:56 *** vk5fsck has joined #boinc

13:05 *** Tamar has joined #boinc

13:43 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

13:55 *** PovAddict has joined #boinc

14:12 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

14:15 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

14:15 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

14:21 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

14:25 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

14:25 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

15:14 <dddh> http://arxiv.org/abs/1310.3267

15:14 <Romulus> Title: [1310.3267] A 500 pc filamentary gas wisp in the disk of the Milky Way (at arxiv.org)

15:52 *** MarcoFe has joined #boinc

16:30 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

16:46 *** MarcoFe has quit IRC

17:13 *** Tamar has quit IRC

17:20 <wdsmia> &wx 50319

17:20 <Romulus> wdsmia: Temperature: 64.7F / 18.2C | Humidity: 45% | Pressure: 30.04in / 1017hPa (Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: WNW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph / 0.0km/h ; Monday - Mostly cloudy with thunderstorms and rain showers in the afternoon. High of 66F. Breezy. Winds from the SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.; Monday Night - Overcast with thunderstorms and rain showers, then rain showers (1 more message)

17:20 <wdsmia> &more

17:20 <Romulus> wdsmia: after midnight. Low of 54F. Breezy. Winds from the SE at 15 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80% with rainfall amounts near 0.4 in. possible.; Tuesday - Partly cloudy. High of 55F. Breezy. Winds from the WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 20%.;

17:24 *** whynot has joined #boinc

18:05 *** whynot has quit IRC

19:13 *** Caterpillar has quit IRC

21:18 *** zombie67 has joined #boinc

21:42 *** Switeck has joined #boinc

21:43 *** efc has joined #boinc

22:08 *** Switeck has left #boinc

23:11 *** microchip__ has joined #boinc

23:11 *** microchip_ has quit IRC

23:23 *** DrCode has quit IRC

23:25 *** DrCode has joined #boinc

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.4 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!