IRC logs of #boinc for Wednesday, 2014-01-01

00:28 *** Jinx has joined #boinc

00:55 *** Switeck has quit IRC

02:27 *** zombie67 has quit IRC

03:07 *** efc has quit IRC

04:04 <microchip_> happy new year, crunchers :)

05:08 *** Caterpillar has joined #boinc

05:27 *** si has joined #boinc

05:38 *** Aeternus has joined #boinc

05:54 *** desti has quit IRC

06:04 *** si has quit IRC

06:07 *** desti has joined #boinc

07:03 *** Aeternus has quit IRC

08:34 <xcamel> Happy New Year All..

10:49 <CoderForANewYear> Happy New Year xcamel and all

10:51 <CoderForANewYear> after lunch I intend to go over the hill behind the house to inspect the wall from below, and check on my property markers

11:21 *** yang has left #boinc

11:56 *** Caterpillar2 has joined #boinc

12:44 *** PovAddictW has joined #boinc

14:40 *** PovAddictW has quit IRC

14:47 *** PovAddictW has joined #boinc

14:53 <CoderForANewYear> survived my excursion - the wall still stands

14:54 <PovAddictW> my motivation didn't come along with the next year

14:54 *** camerin has quit IRC

14:54 *** kdavyd_ has joined #boinc

14:54 *** camerin has joined #boinc

14:58 *** kdavyd has quit IRC

14:58 *** kdavyd_ is now known as kdavyd

15:15 *** Caterpillar2 has quit IRC

16:22 <CoderForANewYear> that's because you're supposed to get new motivation with the new year PovAddictW, not reuse the one from last year

16:45 *** Aeternus has joined #boinc

16:53 *** microdroid has quit IRC

17:03 <PovAddictW> CoderForANewYear: I meant I didn't get the new motivation this year - not that I had much in 2013 either though

17:10 *** microdroid has joined #boinc

17:11 *** whynot has joined #boinc

17:46 *** Switeck has joined #boinc

18:19 *** Caterpillar has quit IRC

18:49 *** whynot has quit IRC

19:09 *** Jinx has quit IRC

19:10 *** Aeternus has quit IRC

19:13 <Dan_NH> &wx 03102

19:13 <Romulus> Dan_NH: Temperature: 14.9F / -9.5C | Humidity: 50% | Pressure: 30.40in / 1030hPa (Steady) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: NE | Wind Speed: 0.0mph / 0.0km/h ; Wednesday - Partly cloudy. High of 27F with a windchill as low as 7F. Winds from the West at 5 to 15 mph.; Wednesday Night - Mostly cloudy in the evening, then overcast with snow. Low of 3F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of (1 more message)

19:14 <Dan_NH> &more

19:14 <Romulus> Dan_NH: snow 90% with accumulations up to 1 in. possible.; Thursday - Overcast with snow. Fog early. High of 14F with a windchill as low as -11F. Winds from the NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 90% with accumulations up to 2 in. possible.; Winter Storm Warning for Hillsborough County in effect until 10:00 AM EST on January 03, 2014;

19:22 *** efc has joined #boinc

19:27 *** gamerchick02 has joined #boinc

19:29 <PovAddictW> &wx eze

19:29 <Romulus> PovAddictW: Temperature: 85F / 29C | Humidity: 48% | Pressure: 29.59in / 1002hPa (Rising) | Conditions: Mostly Cloudy | Wind Direction: SSW | Wind Speed: 4mph / 6km/h ; Partly Cloudy. High:91 F.; Scattered Clouds. Low:80 F.; Clear. High:91 F.; Thunderstorm. Low:68 F.; Chance of a Thunderstorm. High:80 F.; Clear. Low:51 F.;

19:30 <efc> We'll have to listen to the northerners gripe about the weather even more for the next few days.

19:30 <Dan_NH> why?

19:30 <efc> &wx 30625

19:30 <Romulus> efc: Temperature: 45F / 7C | Humidity: 87% | Pressure: 30.18in / 1022hPa (Steady) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: North | Wind Speed: 0mph / 0km/h ; Wednesday - Overcast with a chance of rain in the afternoon. High of 54F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 20%.; Wednesday Night - Overcast with a chance of rain, then rain after midnight. Fog overnight. Low of 43F. Winds less than 5 mph. (1 more message)

19:31 <PovAddictW> who wants my weather?

19:31 <efc> &more

19:31 <Romulus> efc: Chance of rain 80%.; Thursday - Overcast with rain, then a chance of rain in the afternoon. Fog early. High of 52F. Winds from the South at 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80% with rainfall amounts near 0.2 in. possible.;

19:31 <efc> nasty blizzards and such.

19:31 <sheptard> PovAddictW: me

19:31 <sheptard> &wx cyeg

19:31 <Romulus> sheptard: Temperature: 7.5F / -13.6C | Humidity: 55% | Pressure: 30.35in / 1028hPa (Falling) | Conditions: Partly Cloudy | Wind Direction: ESE | Wind Speed: 5.8mph / 9.3km/h ; Tonight - Cloudy. 30 percent chance of light snow before morning with risk of freezing rain. Temperature rising to -8C(17F) by morning.; Thursday - Cloudy. 30 percent chance of light snow early in the morning. 40 percent (1 more message)

19:31 <sheptard> woo! warming up!

19:31 <PovAddictW> eek

19:32 <efc> Where is that? Ew.

19:32 <sheptard> Canada

19:32 <Dan_NH> weather comes with the territory... griping doesn't change it... why should you have to listen to them gripe about it... if they are so unhappy about it, perhaps they should relocate to somewhere more to their liking.

19:32 <sheptard> I keep my house warm running boinc on my servers (lol)

19:32 <Dan_NH> sheptard: BOINC keeps my 2nd story warm ;)

19:32 <efc> Let's see how the wx trump card is doing

19:32 <efc> &wx Yakutsk

19:32 <Romulus> efc: Temperature: -31.8F / -35.4C | Humidity: 94% | Pressure: 30.23in / 1024hPa (Rising) | Conditions: Partial Fog | Wind Direction: North | Wind Speed: -999.0mph / -999.0km/h ; Fog. High:-34 F.; Fog. Low:-40 F.; Fog. High:-38 F.; Fog. Low:-45 F.; Fog. High:-43 F.; Fog. Low:-54 F.;

19:33 <sheptard> 999kph

19:33 <sheptard> lol

19:33 <efc> Cold and very windy.

19:33 <PovAddictW> that sucks

19:33 <PovAddictW> literally

19:35 <sheptard> haaaaaaaa.

19:36 *** efc2 has joined #boinc

19:37 *** efc has quit IRC

20:05 *** gamerchick02 has quit IRC

21:00 *** Switeck has left #boinc

21:27 *** PovAddictW has quit IRC

21:43 <CoderForANewYear> gn

21:55 <efc2> &nn CFANY

21:55 <Romulus> Live long and crunch!

22:10 *** microdroid has quit IRC

22:10 *** microdroid has joined #boinc

22:41 *** efc2 has quit IRC

22:54 *** efc has joined #boinc

23:30 *** Dan_NH has quit IRC

23:33 *** Dan_NH has joined #boinc

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.4 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!