IRC logs of #boinc for Thursday, 2014-01-09

02:04 *** Tank-Master has joined #boinc

02:06 *** Tank_Master has quit IRC

02:35 *** Caterpillar has joined #boinc

03:34 *** LocutusOfBorg1 has joined #boinc

04:35 *** microdroid has quit IRC

04:43 *** microdroid has joined #boinc

04:45 <CoderForLife> &wx 45140

04:45 <Romulus> CoderForLife: Temperature: 25.7F / -3.5C | Humidity: 73% | Pressure: 30.48in / 1032hPa (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: North | Wind Speed: 0.0mph / 0.0km/h ; Thursday - Mostly cloudy. High of 36F with a windchill as low as 25F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 20%.; Thursday Night - Overcast with a chance of snow and a chance of rain. Low of 32F. Winds less than 5 (1 more message)

04:46 <CoderForLife> &more

04:46 <Romulus> CoderForLife: mph. Chance of snow 40%.; Friday - Mostly cloudy. High of 46F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.;

04:46 <CoderForLife> heatwave

04:49 *** Caterpillar2 has joined #boinc

05:41 *** desti_T2 has joined #boinc

05:45 *** desti has quit IRC

07:46 *** Caterpillar2 has quit IRC

07:47 *** Caterpillar2 has joined #boinc

08:19 *** microdroid has quit IRC

08:22 *** microdroid has joined #boinc

08:35 *** Caterpillar2 has quit IRC

10:03 *** Caterpillar2 has joined #boinc

10:06 *** Caterpillar2 has quit IRC

10:06 *** Caterpillar2 has joined #boinc

10:14 *** LocutusOfBorg1 has quit IRC

10:28 *** LocutusOfBorg1 has joined #boinc

10:30 *** microdroid has quit IRC

10:34 *** microdroid has joined #boinc

10:48 *** Caterpillar2 has quit IRC

10:48 *** Caterpillar2 has joined #boinc

11:05 *** efc has quit IRC

11:13 *** Caterpillar2 has quit IRC

11:16 *** Caterpillar2 has joined #boinc

11:58 *** Caterpillar2 has quit IRC

15:23 *** Aeternus has joined #boinc

16:03 *** whynot has joined #boinc

16:47 *** Caterpillar2 has joined #boinc

16:48 *** Caterpillar2 has quit IRC

16:48 *** Caterpillar2 has joined #boinc

17:35 *** Caterpillar2 has quit IRC

17:50 *** PovAddictW has joined #boinc

18:11 *** whynot has quit IRC

18:15 *** Tank-Master has quit IRC

18:16 *** Tank_Master has joined #boinc

18:22 *** Aeternus has quit IRC

18:27 *** simpsond has joined #boinc

18:39 *** Switeck has joined #boinc

19:28 *** Switeck has quit IRC

19:28 *** Switeck has joined #boinc

19:28 *** Switeck has left #boinc

20:09 *** Caterpillar has quit IRC

20:40 *** simpsond has quit IRC

20:45 *** zombie67 has joined #boinc

20:53 *** efc has joined #boinc

21:02 <wdsmia> &wx 50319

21:02 <Romulus> wdsmia: Temperature: 22.5F / -5.3C | Humidity: 82% | Pressure: 30.12in / 1020hPa (Falling) | Conditions: Haze | Wind Direction: SSE | Wind Speed: 0.0mph / 0.0km/h ; Thursday - Partly cloudy in the morning, then overcast. Fog early. High of 27F with a windchill as low as -11F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 10 mph.; Thursday Night - Overcast with a chance of snow. Low of 27F with a windchill as low as (1 more message)

21:02 <wdsmia> &more

21:02 <Romulus> wdsmia: 16F. Winds from the South at 5 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%.; Friday - Overcast with a chance of snow and rain showers. High of 39F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%.; Freezing Rain Advisory for Polk County in effect until 6:00 PM CST on January 10, 2014;

21:35 *** PovAddictW has quit IRC

22:07 *** Jinx has quit IRC

22:34 *** zombie67 has quit IRC

22:54 *** efc2 has joined #boinc

22:56 *** efc has quit IRC

23:32 *** efc2 has quit IRC

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.4 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!