IRC logs of #boinc for Saturday, 2015-11-28

00:16 *** wdsmia has joined #boinc

00:17 *** wdsmia_ has quit IRC

00:41 *** pppingme has quit IRC

00:41 *** TyphooN` has quit IRC

00:46 *** Atratus__ has joined #boinc

00:46 *** klaas_ has joined #boinc

00:47 *** TyphooN` has joined #boinc

00:47 *** RTMoney__ has joined #boinc

00:48 *** microserver has joined #boinc

00:49 *** Jagaer_ has joined #boinc

00:51 *** pppingme has joined #boinc

00:55 *** Atratus_ has quit IRC

00:55 *** microserver_ has quit IRC

00:55 *** RTMoney_ has quit IRC

00:55 *** Populus has quit IRC

00:55 *** Jagaer has quit IRC

00:55 *** klaas has quit IRC

00:56 *** M-davidar has quit IRC

00:56 *** pppingme has quit IRC

00:56 *** Populus has joined #boinc

00:56 *** Populus has joined #boinc

00:59 *** pppingme has joined #boinc

01:15 *** wdsmia_ has joined #boinc

01:17 *** wdsmia has quit IRC

01:32 *** RTMoney__ is now known as RTMoney_

01:48 *** M-davidar has joined #boinc

02:12 *** Atratus__ is now known as Atratus

02:43 *** efc has quit IRC

02:53 *** wdsmia has joined #boinc

02:55 *** wdsmia_ has quit IRC

02:59 *** yoyo has quit IRC

03:38 *** Caterpillar has joined #boinc

03:38 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

03:50 *** M-davidar has quit IRC

03:50 *** M-davidar has joined #boinc

04:07 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

04:24 *** wdsmia has quit IRC

04:45 *** Quezacoatl has joined #boinc

06:09 *** ^cj^ is now known as ^CJ^

06:25 *** ^CJ^ is now known as ^cj^

06:26 *** ^cj^ is now known as ^CJ^

06:52 *** chek2fire has joined #boinc

06:57 *** chek2fire has left #boinc

07:43 <ChristmasCoder> &wx 45140

07:43 <Romulus> ChristmasCoder: Temperature: 50.2F / 10.1C | Humidity: 99% | Pressure: 30.22in / 1023hPa (Steady) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 0.0mph / 0.0km/h ; Today - Rain. Cooler with highs in the lower 50s. Temperatures falling into the upper 40s this afternoon. West winds around 5 mph...becoming northeast this late morning and afternoon. Chance of rain 100 percent.; Tonight - (1 more message)

07:44 <ChristmasCoder> &more

07:44 <Romulus> ChristmasCoder: Cloudy...rain...mainly in the evening. Cooler with lows in the upper 30s. Northeast winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent.; Sunday - Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of rain in the morning. Highs in the upper 40s. Northeast winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.;

07:55 *** astio has joined #boinc

07:55 *** M-davidar is now known as davidar

08:59 *** OneMiner has joined #boinc

09:46 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

09:55 *** Quezacoatl has quit IRC

10:49 *** ^CJ^ is now known as ^cj^

10:59 *** Starfury^ has joined #boinc

11:08 *** Starfury^ has quit IRC

11:29 *** si has joined #boinc

11:55 *** TyphooN- has joined #boinc

11:56 *** Atratus has quit IRC

11:57 *** TyphooN` has quit IRC

12:08 *** Caterpillar2 has joined #boinc

12:12 *** TyphooN- is now known as TyphooN`

12:12 *** Caterpillar2 has quit IRC

12:13 *** wdsmia has joined #boinc

12:48 *** wdsmia_ has joined #boinc

12:49 *** wdsmia has quit IRC

13:10 *** astio has quit IRC

14:01 *** wdsmia_ has quit IRC

15:11 *** 6A4AA9L9L is now known as nate

15:46 <customminer> Head on over to #gridcoin for some good BOINC banter! :)

15:50 *** efc has joined #boinc

16:32 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

16:53 *** chek2fire has joined #boinc

16:57 *** siofwolves has joined #boinc

17:00 *** whynot has joined #boinc

17:01 *** si has quit IRC

17:01 *** siof has joined #boinc

17:01 *** Atratus has joined #boinc

17:05 *** siofwolves has quit IRC

17:11 *** chek2fire has left #boinc

17:56 <efc> Is there a stats site that will let me see just hosts of a certain OS or processor? Mainly so I can see what kind of output to expect for that combination.

18:09 *** dcushing has joined #boinc

18:13 *** dcushing has left #boinc

18:18 *** dcushing has joined #boinc

18:18 *** dcushing has quit IRC

18:19 *** dcushing has joined #boinc

18:19 *** Quezacoatl has joined #boinc

18:33 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

18:38 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

18:58 <desti_T2> dunno

19:20 *** wdsmia has joined #boinc

19:24 *** TyphooN` has quit IRC

19:24 *** TyphooN` has joined #boinc

19:25 *** wdsmia_ has joined #boinc

19:26 *** wdsmia has quit IRC

19:43 *** siof has quit IRC

20:06 *** wdsmia has joined #boinc

20:08 *** wdsmia_ has quit IRC

20:18 *** whynot_ has joined #boinc

20:18 *** whynot has quit IRC

20:18 *** whynot_ is now known as whynot

20:20 *** Caterpillar has quit IRC

20:22 *** ^cj^ is now known as ^CJ^

20:38 *** ^CJ^ is now known as ^cj^

20:39 *** ^cj^ is now known as ^CJ^

20:53 *** whynot has quit IRC

20:55 *** whynot has joined #boinc

21:28 *** whynot has quit IRC

22:12 *** ^CJ^ is now known as ^cj^

22:30 *** desti has joined #boinc

22:33 *** Atratus_ has joined #boinc

22:33 *** desti_T2 has quit IRC

22:34 *** Atratus has quit IRC

23:07 *** wdsmia_ has joined #boinc

23:08 *** wdsmia has quit IRC

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.4 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!