IRC logs of #boinc for Sunday, 2017-03-26

00:42 *** efc has quit IRC

00:42 *** efc has joined #boinc

01:21 *** redblade7 has quit IRC

01:43 *** Malignae has joined #boinc

01:44 *** Nycti has quit IRC

02:35 *** Caterpillar has joined #boinc

03:45 *** nicolas17 has quit IRC

04:07 *** efc has quit IRC

04:43 *** redblade7 has joined #boinc

04:44 *** Nycti has joined #boinc

04:47 *** Malignae has quit IRC

05:41 *** redblade7 has quit IRC

05:47 *** redblade7 has joined #boinc

07:45 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

08:00 *** redblade7 has quit IRC

08:06 *** redblade7 has joined #boinc

08:39 *** redblade7 has quit IRC

10:00 *** Caterpillar has quit IRC

10:08 *** yoyo[RKN] has joined #boinc

10:12 *** Caterpillar has joined #boinc

10:39 *** Jagaer has quit IRC

10:43 *** Jagaer has joined #boinc

12:05 *** nicolas17 has joined #boinc

15:36 *** efc has joined #boinc

16:40 *** Caterpillar has quit IRC

16:42 <CoderForLife> &wx 45140

16:42 <Romulus> CoderForLife: Temperature: 68.5F / 20.3C | Humidity: 43% | Pressure: 29.91in / 1013hPa (Steady) | Conditions: Mostly Cloudy | Wind Direction: West | Wind Speed: 3.6mph / 5.8km/h ; Tonight - Mostly cloudy with showers and thunderstorms likely this evening, then partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers after midnight. Unseasonably warm with lows in the lower 50s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. (1 more message)

16:42 <CoderForLife> &more

16:42 <Romulus> CoderForLife: Chance of rain 60 percent.; Monday - Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Unseasonably warm with highs in the lower 70s. South winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.; Monday Night - Showers and thunderstorms. Unseasonably warm with lows in the mid 50s. South winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 90 percent.;

16:43 <nicolas17> &wx eze

16:43 <Romulus> nicolas17: Temperature: 40.4F / 4.7C | Humidity: 91% | Pressure: 30.13in / 1020.2hPa (Rising) | Conditions: | Wind Direction: NE | Wind Speed: 0.0mph / 0.0km/h ; Partly Cloudy. High:46 F. / 8 C.; Clear. Low:34 F. / 1 C.;

16:44 <nicolas17> fake news

16:44 <nicolas17> &airport eze

16:44 <Romulus> nicolas17: Buenos Aires - Ezeiza/Min=>tro P=>tarini <Argentinia>

16:44 <nicolas17> &wx buenos aires

16:44 <Romulus> nicolas17: Temperature: 84F / 29C | Humidity: 45% | Pressure: 29.98in / 1015hPa (Falling) | Conditions: Partly Cloudy | Wind Direction: NE | Wind Speed: 18mph / 30km/h ; Clear. High:84 F. / 29 C.; Clear. Low:62 F. / 17 C.; Clear. High:85 F. / 29 C.; Clear. Low:60 F. / 16 C.;

16:45 <nicolas17> &wx eze

16:45 <Romulus> nicolas17: Temperature: 40.4F / 4.7C | Humidity: 91% | Pressure: 30.13in / 1020.2hPa (Rising) | Conditions: | Wind Direction: NE | Wind Speed: 0.0mph / 0.0km/h ; Partly Cloudy. High:46 F. / 8 C.; Clear. Low:34 F. / 1 C.;

16:45 <nicolas17> wonder why it doesn't work with the airport code

16:45 <nicolas17> there's NO WAY it's 4°C

16:58 *** yoyo[RKN] has quit IRC

17:02 <CoderForLife> ask the NSA - they know for sure

17:03 <nicolas17> pff they can't secure their own hacking tools

17:06 <efc> moo

17:43 <CoderForLife> That was the CIA.but ture

17:43 <CoderForLife> er true

17:43 <CoderForLife> heh

17:46 <nicolas17> wrong TLA

17:57 <CoderForLife> s'ok

18:01 *** whynot has joined #boinc

18:51 *** efc has quit IRC

19:48 *** whynot has quit IRC

20:17 *** efc has joined #boinc

21:28 *** Nycti has quit IRC

21:36 *** desti_T2 has quit IRC

21:39 *** desti has joined #boinc

21:51 *** redblade7 has joined #boinc

22:25 *** Atratus__ has joined #boinc

22:28 *** Atratus has quit IRC

22:44 *** desti_T2 has joined #boinc

22:48 *** desti has quit IRC

23:53 *** efc has quit IRC

23:55 *** efc has joined #boinc

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.4 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!